London Knights 2022 Off-season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Screenshot_20220519-231404_Twitter.jpg

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Due to severe thunderstorm tonight game between St Catharines and Cambridge cance no power tree down every where in Cambridge. Next game at home Tuesday against Cambridge.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Cambridge shocked St Catharines tonight in overtime to keep their Sutherland Cups hopes alive .Testa had a couple f chances drew a penalty in period two thar best uo St. Catharines second goal to tie the game at that point.721 fans tonight in St Catharines . Next game tomorrow night in Cambridge.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Falcons beat Chatham tonight in the first game of the Sutherland Cup final 6 to 2 Testa broke thru the tight checking with a goal and two assists and drew a penalty that the Falcons could not score on. The biggest paid crowd of the playoffs tonight 1,108 probably a few hundred more in total. Next game Sunday night in Chatham.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
FYI : Mrs Nelli bailed on season tics, so I'm down to one, and have moved down my row to 107 K13. Unfortunate because I enjoyed watching games with some buddies, Ward Cornell (Kitchener) and HL (Windsor).

Reactions: Ward Cornell

Ward Cornell

Dec 22, 2007
FYI : Mrs Nelli bailed on season tics, so I'm down to one, and have moved down my row to 107 K13. Unfortunate because I enjoyed watching games with some buddies, Ward Cornell (Kitchener) and HL (Windsor).
Totally understandable...we did the same here in Kitchener a cpl yrs ago.
Enjoy your summer, call me anytime for a coffee whenever you're back in town. Will do the same whenever we're visiting my outlaws in London...errrrrrrr.......my I N L A W S!

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
Totally understandable...we did the same here in Kitchener a cpl yrs ago.
Enjoy your summer, call me anytime for a coffee whenever you're back in town. Will do the same whenever we're visiting my outlaws in London...errrrrrrr.......my I N L A W S!
I think OHL teams are going to have to pare down their standards and cut costs for tickets. In this inflationary climate with fuel, food etc costs rising, people have had to make choices. There are more and more empty seats and understandably so. I don't really mean to single out the Hunters (maybe a little 😁) but what they did with ticket prices in the playoffs was shameful.

When dedicated fans like Nelli and Ward are cutting back on tickets, it's probably a good time for teams to re-examine their business model.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
I think OHL teams are going to have to pare down their standards and cut costs for tickets. In this inflationary climate with fuel, food etc costs rising, people have had to make choices. There are more and more empty seats and understandably so. I don't really mean to single out the Hunters (maybe a little 😁) but what they did with ticket prices in the playoffs was shameful.

When dedicated fans like Nelli and Ward are cutting back on tickets, it's probably a good time for teams to re-examine their business model.
Mrs. Nelli just not that interested in going to games. She said "I'll put that $700+ toward an inground pool". I think she's going to need a little bit more than that. Lol! As for me, this was the worst year of watching OHL hockey that I can remember. I've witnessed the Knights with a worse record but this season annoyed me in so many ways. Acquiring McSorley as an OA, and then sticking him on the PP. He plays a role sure, but not the one assigned to him by Hunter. Then there was Hunter's failure to have a reliable backup in case Brochu went down, and guess what, he did! Watching Bujold, a 1st rd pick do absolutely nothing... I could go on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad