London Knights 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightWatch

Sep 7, 2011
Hey, did anyone notice Panwar throwing his weight around tonight? It's a start!

Merks' defence has come a long way this season, but it's still not good! Like his offence though!

Stranges (see above)!

Nice to see Wilms get the winner!

Full marks to the Storm..they played a good road game. London was off (as they have been lately)which also didn't help. The boys seem to play reluctant against Guelph and not as loose. Guelph held them in check quite well but something just seems off right now. Certainly not the same team mojo that rung off 11 in a row. When they did crank it up The Storm had little to answer other than Daws who made some really nice saves. Entertaining game

Last edited:

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
Skinner blocked a shot in the nether regions late in the second. He finished out his shift but hightailed it to the bench at the whistle. I didn't really notice any affect on his play after that. Got called into work at end of second so I didn't see the third or OT. Heard it was fun though.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Mindboggling that we struggle against this team, absolutely mindboggling.
Finally, the stars align.
I understand your statement for sure but as I mentioned earlier Guelph IMO is not a second rate team by any means. Overall middle of the pack team in the standings ( 10 of 20) with the third least amount of Goals Against in a league of 20 teams. When Guelph is on “their game” it will inevitably be a low scoring game where you have to remain patient and make virtually no mistakes as they capitalize well on the few opportunities the other teams give them. A goalie can beat you at times, just like Parsons almost did to Erie on their run to the Mem Cup!

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
I understand your statement for sure but as I mentioned earlier Guelph IMO is not a second rate team by any means. Overall middle of the pack team in the standings ( 10 of 20) with the third least amount of Goals Against in a league of 20 teams. When Guelph is on “their game” it will inevitably be a low scoring game where you have to remain patient and make virtually no mistakes as they capitalize well on the few opportunities the other teams give them. A goalie can beat you at times, just like Parsons almost did to Erie on their run to the Mem Cup!
Yes Guelph has a good team with top notch goaltending, and they play a patient game trying to capitalize on the other team's mistakes. Even still, our high end talent should be the difference.

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
Skinner blocked a shot in the nether regions late in the second. He finished out his shift but hightailed it to the bench at the whistle. I didn't really notice any affect on his play after that. Got called into work at end of second so I didn't see the third or OT. Heard it was fun though.
Thanks for the reply. I can easily understand his absence, given that situation.

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
He cleared the puck off the goal line in the final two minutes of play in the third

Reactions: zman77

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Off Topic a bit but man Shane Wright would look awesome in London wouldn’t he? Just 16 and certainly is the “real deal”? Come on Kingston have another “brain cramp” will ya? :laugh::laugh:

Reactions: LDN and TheCoach

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Off Topic a bit but man Shane Wright would look awesome in London wouldn’t he? Just 16 and certainly is the “real deal”? Come on Kingston have another “brain cramp” will ya? :laugh::laugh:

Panwar 2nd and 3rd :naughty::laugh::laugh: that should do it LOL

Reactions: LDN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad