London Knights 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens
Here is what the Armoury is selling. Kind of embarrassing that they don't know what the team's jerseys look like

79968269_10162505574615702_117150425613860864_o.jpg

You'd think the two tone numbers would be cheaper for them then the three colour ones too. They are missing out on profit!!

Reactions: PhlyerPhanatic31

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
If we can somehow stay in 1st or within striking distance of first by the TDL we will go for it.

Reactions: zman77

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
You'd think the two tone numbers would be cheaper for them then the three colour ones too. They are missing out on profit!!
From what I understand you can order a jersey with either the two colour or the three colour numbers. I ordered a white one with the 3 colour because the number stands out more. The name badge and arm numbers are still 2 colour though.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Thursday, Dec. 12, '19
2:00 PM EST Game #2
Rnd: 2019-20 Sel. Camp
USports vs Team Canada U20
Sixteen Mile Sports Complex, Oakville

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Little off topic but rumor is the bull and barrel is closed as of Tuesday dec 10 wonder what will happen to the promotion the knights have with B&B if true

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Knights Evangelista looking at smaller roster as an opportunity

By: Ryan Pyette
“It’s great playing with Connor and (United States world junior hopeful Jonathan) Gruden. They’re some of the easiest guys you’ll ever play with. For this stretch, I want to be able to run a line, not being a complementary piece. If I’m able to do that, it will improve me as a player and I can help the team better.” said Luke Evangelista, the 17-year-old, who was watched intently by a large group of NHL scouts in Kitchener.
This was London’s first game without McMichael and Liam Foudy. The Knights aren’t trying to pretend it doesn’t create a major hole in their lineup and on the power play.
“Those are two big pieces we’re losing,” Evangelista said. “But we have so much depth on this roster. We have guys who are on third and fourth line who could play top minutes anywhere else. We’re just going to work together as a team and get as many points as we can during this stretch.”
“We’re not sulking or saying it’s OK if we lose. We come out with the same expectation as we always do and try to get the job done.”
Knights Evangelista looking at smaller roster as an opportunity

Reactions: LDN and sbpointer

bearfan

Jan 8, 2015
unfortunately that's a penalty here. Player did not have the puck at the time of the hit
so 2 min or 4 depending on who the official is :sarcasm:

Reactions: zman77
From what I understand you can order a jersey with either the two colour or the three colour numbers. I ordered a white one with the 3 colour because the number stands out more. The name badge and arm numbers are still 2 colour though.
Jerseys that aren't the same as what is worn on the ice in regards to proper numbering and colouring usually do stand out more ;)

... personal preference I guess...but as a jersey snob it's just wrong in my opinion. Like out of era players on current jerseys...a no no in most collector's eyes. Not saying it looks bad...just that it looks wrong

side note: I have contacted someone within to let them know of this error, we'll see if it gets rectified

Last edited:
Reactions: zman77 and TheCoach

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Team Canada plays @ 2pm in Oakville.
Liam Foudy will probably be dressed for this one.

Reactions: LDN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad