London Knights 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
It’s officially time to move Stranges. A healthy scratch should be a huge wake up call for him, but I think he has soured on his potential here. He needs a fresh start and the Knights could use what assets he brings in (Kalieyev). McMichaels insane season is covering up some holes - another legit sniper.
Evangelista looks like he gets it, he is going to rocket up the draft boards. Loving his two way play.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
I was at the game in Kitchener tonight, and man the Rangers aren’t any good. We capitalized when we needed to but still..... we could have been better.

Man there still might be some Regula fans out there, but Steklov looks like our best defensive D. He’s a pure gem, he should skyrocket up draft boards when we get rid of Keane.

Last edited:

BogeyJ

Jan 5, 2016
Can I ask you if you think the mcmichael trip was a trip or a dive?
Whilst not moving skates?
Making the 3-5 and setting up the 2nd?

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Nov22ThreeStars-1024x625.jpg

Reactions: KnightsWatch

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
1ST STAR: CONNOR MCMICHAEL (LONDON KNIGHTS) – 3G, 1A
Connor McMichaels hat-trick and electric four-point night led the London Knights to a 5-1 victory in Kitchener. The Washington Capitals prospect’s third hatty of the season pushed the Knights to their third straight win. McMichael has now reached an impressive feat of 50 points in just 20 games played, and continues to sit atop the OHL scoring list. McMichael’s was Washington’s first round (25th overall) pick this past summer.

I thought the Rag D-man applied the can opener. McMichael kept his feet moving..that's how he drew the penalty. Pretty obvious on the replay. I'll agree it looked soft..but any ref worth his salt is calling that

It’s officially time to move Stranges. A healthy scratch should be a huge wake up call for him, but I think he has soured on his potential here. He needs a fresh start and the Knights could use what assets he brings in (Kalieyev). McMichaels insane season is covering up some holes - another legit sniper.
Evangelista looks like he gets it, he is going to rocket up the draft boards. Loving his two way play.
I liked Stranges on first viewing...but he's a lot like buying a new car...you love it at 1st because it's fun and new and clean and different...but when the novelty wears off..it's just a car that's good for one thing. The novelty has worn off with Stranges. If he was putting up a point a game or more everyone would still be all jazzed to have him. Unfortunately I don't see him playing much higher than AHL or ECHL with his current skill-set and game . He'll thrive in Europe much like Schremp

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
McMichael got three goals and an assist. He blew the Rangers out of the water. They had no answer to this player. Kid is talented. Nothing was going to save the Rangers in this game and McMichael made sure of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->