London Knights 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
With the interference call on Evangelista, he did make contact with the goalie prior to the puck entering the net. I does not matter if the goaltender is out of the crease, which he was, it only mattered if the interference stopped the goaltender from making the save which was a border line call on the review. This is why it took 7 minutes to review the call because you need clear evidence the call on the ice was wrong and it was hard to say there was no contact, the goalie was coming out of the net to challenge the shooter and could have initiated the contact which would negate the interference, it just wasn’t clear, so the call on ice stands.

As far as the Howel penalty goes, it was a slew foot, however, I don’t think their was intent to injure. I believe the intent was to obstruct and it was executed poorly. I would be surprised if there is any suspension on the play as I don’t think it was egregious.

Boys played well today, could have been 7-3.

Reactions: zman77

Tyler has been injured since pre-season. Likely a move now that he's cleared to play to get some reps

Stockton has sent Tyler Parsons to the ECHL’s Kansas City Mavericks. Parsons has been recovering from an injury while Jon Gillies and Artyom Zagidulin have split goaltending duties. Parsons will join Nick Schneider with the Mavericks for the next little while (at least).

Last edited:
Reactions: LDN and zman77

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Sean Patrick Ryan‏ @TheOilKnight 4h4 hours ago

Every situation is different, every prospect is utilized differently.
Teams like London are a perfect example of that.
A guy like Antonio Stranges is getting next to zero PP time or top line mins right now.
Doesn't mean he isn't a top 15 player.
Scoring stats only part of picture

Reactions: KnightsWatch

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
https://thehockeywriters.com/2020-nhl-draft-fallers-november/

NOVEMBER RANKING: 26
VARIATION: -10
ANALYSIS: Stranges’ skating is a sight to behold and he has dangles for days when it comes to his shootout moves, but his overall game has some glaring holes that Dale Hunter will be working on with him throughout the draft year. The offensive upside is certainly there, but the defensive side and his play without the puck leaves a lot to be desired.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Guelph is on a 9 game win streak...I dont care what anyone thinks, but we should just frickin go for it. Go all in! Every year we can recoup assets, get new players to commit, have players from the previous year come back....I DONT CARE its time to buy a team. Go do it Mark!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad