London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
I know people are disappointed we couldn’t add more but expect to see internal improvements.

Guskov is playing in his first year in North America. He started slow offensively but he has 2 goals in 2 games since he was back from injury and 5 points in his last 5.

Boqvist will get even better as well. He looked great at the WJC on small ice so I expect him to carry that over.

People are concerned that the defense looks a little loose but we always tighten up in time for the playoffs. Our blue line is going to dominate games for us.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
or perhaps Mark should use my source ;)

OK..enough of these would be scenarios....I see us as a 3rd/4th place team in the West as it sits right now...The question now is how quickly does Guelph/Saginaw and the pack catch us

Gap looks too big in truth. If this team finishes less than 2nd it’s a massive choke job.

As I check the score Guelph and SSM are both losing right now...

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
If you ask me the only forwards in this league that are real game breakers are Frost, Suzuki and Formenton...and Vilardi if he plays

Frost won’t get moved. Lets just hope Suzuki goes out East.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
It may happen but I am willing to bet Owen Sound wants Ryan O'Rouke on the trading table

I'll be pretty angry if that happens. O'Rourke is having one heck of a season for a rookie. He'd be taken in the top 5 with Byfield, Perreault, and Perfetti if teams could have a redo.

Reactions: LDN and Fastpace
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad