London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
sirus67fan said:
Short answer 3 weeks ago speculation was rampant the Soo and OS would sell. Soo has not yet. Also at that time Saginaw and Guelph were not even close to matching up with London imo. So simply things have changed and I do think the road is harder than 3 weeks ago.

Anyone who thought Soo was selling while leading their division was crazy. Guelph an Saginaw have been in the mix since November. It's been a 4 team race in the West for a few months

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Anyone who thought Soo was selling while leading their division was crazy. Guelph an Saginaw have been in the mix since November. It's been a 4 team race in the West for a few months

I think the Zoo Greyhounds are crazy to go in this spring with a weaker team, what does it make anyone believe they have the team to win now when they couldn't win with a much stronger team last spring. If London really want to beat the Zoo and are serious about it all they'll need to do is stop shooting themselves in their foot like they did last night and the series is their's.

Reactions: Knights77

Attackfan72

Dec 30, 2018
I think the Zoo Greyhounds are crazy to go in this spring with a weaker team, what does it make anyone believe they have the team to win now when they couldn't win with a much stronger team last spring. If London really want to beat the Zoo and are serious about it all they'll need to do is stop shooting themselves in their foot like they did last night and the series is their's.
Lol, really? I know what the Knights fans think (tunnel vision). London is far from the clear cut favourites in he west now!

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history

So if you think the Soo is too weak to go for it do you think the same about London, Niagara, Guelph , and Saginaw? Why bother even playing the games?

Attackfan72

Dec 30, 2018
Knights FAN... singular.. only 1 person has made this claim. Please do not lump everyone together
I have many friends who are Knights fans. And they have been nothing but arrogant this season. I'm not saying all fans are like that. I am sure their are some who can see there are a few other very good teams out there!

I have many friends who are Knights fans. And they have been nothing but arrogant this season. I'm not saying all fans are like that. I am sure their are some who can see there are a few other very good teams out there!
and Attack fans are my least favourite fans in the league when they visit London, I'm sure there are a lot of nice ones..but I've never met any. So am I safe to assume every Attack fan is the same...or would I be painting all of you with the same brush?

Attackfan72

Dec 30, 2018
It's a 4 team race every season in the West...why should this year be any different? Sure London is usually in that 4...but I'd argue the only time they've been CLEAR CUT fav's was 2005 and even that team needed moves to get there
Well our fans being your least favourite, kinda goes with the territory I guess. Can't fault you there!

Reactions: PhlyerPhanatic31

Attackfan72

Dec 30, 2018
and Attack fans are my least favourite fans in the league when they visit London, I'm sure there are a lot of nice ones..but I've never met any. So am I safe to assume every Attack fan is the same...or would I be painting all of you with the same brush?
Don't believe I ever said EVERY fan. But hey maybe I am wrong! ;)

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
It's a 4 team race every season in the West...why should this year be any different? Sure London is usually in that 4...but I'd argue the only time they've been CLEAR CUT fav's was 2005 and even that team needed moves to get there

I thought your 2015-16 team was a clear cut favourite too by the playoffs. You guys underestimated that team.

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
Two teams in 2015-16 (Erie/London) could have come out of the west
Like I said by the playoffs I had no doubt. Right after the trade deadline you guys were next to unbeatable. Although I didn't expect the streak you went on to end the playoffs and Memorial Cup. The Marner, Dvorak, Tkachuk line was one of the best junior lines ever. (I still think if any team can get Dvorak out of that mess in Arizona they'd have a steal). Tons of depth on that 15-16 team too.

Like I said by the playoffs I had no doubt. Right after the trade deadline you guys were next to unbeatable. Although I didn't expect the streak you went on to end the playoffs and Memorial Cup. The Marner, Dvorak, Tkachuk line was one of the best junior lines ever. (I still think if any team can get Dvorak out of that mess in Arizona they'd have a steal). Tons of depth on that 15-16 team too.
We have great depth in our lineup right now, just remains to be seen if they did enough with the moves they made. I'd argue our top 5 on the blue line rivals anyone in the CHL right now

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012

This.

Reactions: Otto

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
The Key from this year is we didnt sell our future for the present and have more then enough assests to quickly reload Evangelista,Panwar,Stranges and Keane the start of a strong core

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad