London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
I really don't think there is anything to debate on the card situation. If given a do over I guarantee we don't have only 2 at the deadline

In theory it seems rather clear cut but clearly many do not appreciate the opinion that our GM might have done something wrong...

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Typical for a 16yr old that has always been the "go to guy" growing up. Only tip I have for Stranges is for him to do what 16yr olds before him have done. Domi,Marner,Horvat,Thomas all made it impossible for the coaching staff to shuffle them down the lineup past the top 9. Do that..and the TOI in these types of games will increase.
I hope we treat him well...3 shifts aren't enough for a guy that is always creating offence every shift...give him 1st line minutes today...

Reactions: shanewalsh

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
I hope we treat him well...3 shifts aren't enough for a guy that is always creating offence every shift...give him 1st line minutes today...

It may not be necessarily Stranges’ talent the staff are working on with him, it’s how well can he fit his talent in a major junior A team environment. Not saying this is the case here, but in many cases what’s in between the 16yr old’s ears is more challenging then what the kid can do with a puck

It was offside. No question about it. Too bad--beautiful goal.
I hope they had a better angle to review than the one they showed on the broadcast ;)

also...theMan_22 if you're reading...Rogers 13 St Thomas hasn't shown any programming since Friday night...it's been the information screen with the weather for almost 48 hours

edit: just checked it and it's back up...must have got a phone call to the viewer's line

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Good for the guys grabbing the lead....has G.Keane played?

superdee

Oct 17, 2015
For the record I have total faith in this team and Mark and Dale and CO. It was said if Mark had a do over e would have had more cards. That is a possibility but I doubt it because he covered his ass with Timms and Koly with not knowing about Boqvist and Bouchard. I don't think anybody would have guessed Rowe would have crapped the bed when challenged for playing time he folded up like a cheap Hudson's Bay blanket. That might be the only card he would want back. The fact was he didn't want a repeat of Bratt, Crawley and Mete to leave them flatfooted and behind the eight ball. I like the pickup of Keane and Hancock and have no records we didn't sell the future for a run when we didn't need too.

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
Going to make an observation here relating back to my comments on how Kooy let in some weak goals against the Sault, and how we could have won that game with better goaltending.....
3 games in 3 days, two against cup contenders, and Raaymakers starts all three.
I think it’s very clear who our starter is...for now, and will be given every opportunity to run with it. That said, Kooy is a very good goaltender and an excellent backup. But those bad angle goals in the Sault game, just wasn’t good....obviously somebody else thought so too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad