London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Ottawa vs Chicago Tonight
Senators Line-Up:

Goalies
1 Condon, Mike G 6-2 190 28 Ottawa (NHL)
30 Gustavsson, Filip * G 6-0 197 20 Luleå (Swe-Jr.), Luleå (SHL), Belleville (AHL)

No. Defencemen Pos. Ht. Wt. Age 2017-18 Team(s)
2 DeMelo, Dylan D 6-1 195 25 San Jose (NHL)
6 Wideman, Chris D 5-10 181 28 Ottawa (NHL)
39 Englund, Andreas D 6-4 205 22 Belleville (AHL), Ottawa (NHL)
46 Burgdoerfer, Erik D 6-1 208 29 Belleville (AHL), Ottawa (NHL)
50 Sieloff, Patrick D 6-1 207 24 Belleville (AHL), Ottawa (NHL)
67 Harpur, Ben D 6-6 221 23 Belleville (AHL), Ottawa (NHL)
72 Chabot, Thomas D 6-2 190 21 Belleville (AHL), Ottawa (NHL)

No. Forwards Pos. Ht. Wt. Age 2017-18 Team(s)
15 Smith, Zack LW 6-2 208 30 Ottawa (NHL)
18 Dzingel, Ryan LW 6-0 188 26 Ottawa (NHL)
21 Brown, Logan * C 6-6 223 20 Windsor (OHL), Kitchener (OHL), Ottawa (NHL)
22 Skille, Jack RW 6-2 216 31 Dynamo Minsk (KHL)
23 Balisy, Chase C 5-11 180 26 Springfield (AHL), Florida (NHL)
26 Sexton, Ben C 5-11 195 27 Belleville (AHL), Ottawa (NHL)
45 Kelly, Parker * C 5-11 172 19 Prince Albert (WHL), Belleville (AHL)
59 Formenton, Alex * LW 6-2 174 19 London (OHL), Belleville (AHL), Ottawa (NHL)
75 Sturtz, Andrew * RW 5-9 185 23 Penn State (Big-10), Belleville (AHL)
78 Chlapik, Filip * C 6-2 197 21 Belleville (AHL), Ottawa (NHL)
79 Batherson, Drake * RW 6-3 197 20 Cape Breton (QMJHL), Blainville-Boisbriand (QMJHL)
89 Boedker, Mikkel LW 5-11 207 28 San Jose (NHL)
95 Duchene, Matt C 6-0 205 27 Colorado (NHL), Ottawa (NHL)

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Tonights Lineup should look like this:
Popov-Dunkley-Stranges
Guskov-Moskal-Tymkin
Duhart-McMichael-Evangelista
Panwar-Turko-Nelson

Timms-Rugula
Kolyachonk-Perrott
Coome-Golden

Kooy
Linker

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Popov-Dunkley-Stranges
Guskov-Moskal-Tymkin
Panwar-Turko-Nelson

Timms-Rugula
Kolyachonk-Perrott
Coome-Golden

Kooy
Linker

No Keane
No Rowe

dino200022

Coome is physical...

I never said Coome was not physical, nor did I say Bangs was more physical then Coome. Let me explain what I meant by aggressive sorry

Bangs is much more aggressive at the blueline, he stands up at the line and slows the rush down. Coome ,Bouchard anf Golden all love to back up and back up to the hashes and then play second goalie. This buys time for the player on the rush as well allows that 3rd and 4th man to join the rush high.

Bangs will stand his man up at the line, hit or miss he is much better at limiting the time and space the rusher has to make a play and limits that high guy getting the puck in a prime scoring chance. It also limits the good ol shoot through your legs from the dot and you can screen the goalie for me play as well.

Just small things like that the help decide games.

Coome is solid in the corners, and usually in front of his net...but is average at best when it comes to his puck skills, and his limiting of time and space off the rush.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
I never said Coome was not physical, nor did I say Bangs was more physical then Coome. Let me explain what I meant by aggressive sorry

Bangs is much more aggressive at the blueline, he stands up at the line and slows the rush down. Coome and Bouchard both love to back up and back up to the hashes and then play second goalie. This buys time for the player on the rush as well allows that 3rd and 4th man to join the rush high.

Bangs will stand his man up at the line, hit or miss he is much better at limiting the time and space the rusher has to make a play and limits that high guy getting the puck in a prime scoring chance. It also limits the good ol shoot through your legs from the dot and you can screen the goalie for me play as well.

Just small things like that the help decide games.

Coome is solid in the corners, and usually in front of his net...but is average at best when it comes to his puck skills, and his limiting of time and space off the rush.
wow very nice ....I dont mind either player...both are OHL level defensemen

dino200022

wow very nice ....I dont mind either player...both are OHL level defensemen

I mean probably being very nit picky when it comes to who your 6th Defenceman is going to be but just my 5 cents...

Coome is steady and is a solid 5-6 guy in this league and he showed that last year there is no denying that at all. I just prefer one over the other....but I don't coach an OHL team either so my opinion means Jack haha

Reactions: zman77 and LDN

GangGreen

May 27, 2012
Popov-Dunkley-Stranges
Guskov-Moskal-Tymkin
Panwar-Turko-Nelson

Timms-Rugula
Kolyachonk-Perrott
Coome-Golden

Kooy
Linker

I would go with Rowe over Duhart and Keane over Golden.

Reactions: TheCoach

DrummondIsGod

Mar 16, 2011
Give me Bangs most days over Coome....better foot speed, more aggresive, better with the puck...lacks a little on the defensive end over Coome though...

Give me Fallowfield over Coome as well. I am surprised they dropped him from the roster. Thought Fallowfield had shown a ton of improvement over last season.

Reactions: nelli27

DrummondIsGod

Mar 16, 2011
I would go with Rowe over Duhart and Keane over Golden.

Golden anyday over Keane. Golden isn't great but Keane is still a little raw and not quick enough for my liking but that is to be expected for a 16 year old. Rowe over Duhart for me too but Duhart had a good preseason and I would take him anyday over Turko.

dino200022

Give me Fallowfield over Coome as well. I am surprised they dropped him from the roster. Thought Fallowfield had shown a ton of improvement over last season.

He def showed improvement but was still making some bonehead plays in his own end that Coome seems to be able to avoid. Whether it is missing his man or coughing up the puck, Fallowfield just seems to do it at the most in opportune time.

dino200022

Golden anyday over Keane. Golden isn't great but Keane is still a little raw and not quick enough for my liking but that is to be expected for a 16 year old. Rowe over Duhart for me too but Duhart had a good preseason and I would take him anyday over Turko.

Agree on Golden...I am very meh oh him but no way a "true freshman" will be taking his place in the lineup unless he is dealt somewhere else. I think they may have gone with Duhart because he can play the middle and the wing and Rowe is strictly on the wing. Just makes him a bit more versatile if certain situations arise....

Reactions: LDN

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014

Are you being serious? I have alot more Confidence in Kneane play over Golden

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
does anyone know where Fallowfield, Cottam, L.Whittaker, Pierce will play? can we trade them and get them on an OHL team where they can play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad