London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant response. Evading at it's best. Enjoy the remainder of the game, hopefully we hang on to wrap up...and perhaps we can start being pleasant to each other.
Ever played billiards? The reaction of a puck striking a stationary goal post at the proper angle is really not much different than the carom angles a billiard ball takes in reaction to being struck at a certain angle. Hit that correct angle on a round stationary goal post and the puck will the majority of times deflect in the same direction

Rubbers29

Jan 9, 2012
The Team won!
About time.
Kooy all the way now without a doubt.
Raay will start against Windsor, if He has 2 bad games Kooy will take over on a short leash. Dale plays his guys, and since he has been here Raay has been his guy. Would be shocked if that changes.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Raay will start against Windsor, if He has 2 bad games Kooy will take over on a short leash. Dale plays his guys, and since he has been here Raay has been his guy. Would be shocked if that changes.
If it was that cut and dry why didn't Raaymakers start in the biggest game up until this point tonight?

If it was that cut and dry why didn't Raaymakers start in the biggest game up until this point tonight?
As a coach you play the goalie who gives you the best chance to win a game. Tonight they did that. To me Kooy has always been the better of the 2. Not a slight against Rayzor..I just see a better technically sound netminder in Kooy

Rubbers29

Jan 9, 2012
Because he wasn’t good yesterday. I am not saying Dale’s an Idiot, I am saying he unless completely necessary he sticks his order. Tonight was a must win so he went with the hot hand. The playoffs are a fresh slate and being a 1 v 8 he has more leeway for Raaymakers to falter. If they were going in as a 4 or 5 I would bet you see Kooy. Since there is room for error, I doubt it happens. For the record, I have been on Kooys side all year and still think he deserves more than he gets. I can’t quote it because it’s locked (not sure how to if I can) but this was my Post November 12th, Knights part 4 page 6

“Kooy has been great since he split time between London and St.Marys as a 16 year old and has done nothing but improve. I am happy to see Raay playing much better than he started but has not done enough to prove he should be getting 2/3 every weekend. Kooy has had 2 poor showings this year, Joe has had about 6”​

Reactions: sbpointer and Otto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad