London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
JUNK!.....SHORTHANDED???.....REALLY?!?? WAKE UP JORDAN, THAT'S CALLED A PUCK AND YOU NEED TO STOP IT FROM GOING BEHIND YOU...THAT'S YOUR JOB!!!
Kooy cant be faulted on that goal.. and even if he could hes made more than enough stellar saves to make up for it

Londoner Knight

Aug 31, 2016
London Ont
Kooy cant be faulted on that goal.. and even if he could hes made more than enough stellar saves to make up for it

In my opinion, the two he let in so far are garbage. I've seen MUCH better performances from his over the last few years...and he needs to step it up tonight. The kid has talent...and he needs to channel it now. Thank you Hancock, my fingers are still crossed.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
In my opinion, the two he let in so far are garbage. I've seen MUCH better performances from his over the last few years...and he needs to step it up tonight. The kid has talent...and he needs to channel it now. Thank you Hancock, my fingers are still crossed.
Kooy is the reason the Knights are winning

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Kooy is clutch.
Londoner Knight why don't you sub for Jordan.
You seem to know everything about goal-tending and hockey in general.

The 1st one nobody stops...and I mean NOBODY. The 2nd went off the post and in. Kooy gave him the post on the angle and the shot hit the % of the metal that will kick the shot directly to the right and in. You may need to stop posting...you really have no clue about the position

Reactions: zman77

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
So, if the game is tied late in the 3rd, look for Hunter to pull Kooy. An OT or SO win for London is no good if Saginaw beats the Soo tomorrow. And a Saginaw win over the Soo is almost guaranteed if Ethan Taylor gets the start.

Reactions: Otto and zman77
So, if the game is tied late in the 3rd, look for Hunter to pull Kooy. An OT or SO win for London is no good if Saginaw beats the Soo tomorrow. And a Saginaw win over the Soo is almost guaranteed if Ethan Taylor gets the start.
London needs the win in regulation to clinch....but I don't think I'd pull Kooy and give Saginaw a chance to ice it tonight.

bear6

Feb 20, 2015
I'll go out now and say Ethan is for sure getting the start tomorrow,seeing as its a meaningless game for the hounds

Reactions: TheCoach

Londoner Knight

Aug 31, 2016
London Ont
Kooy is clutch.
Londoner Knight why don't you sub for Jordan.
You seem to know everything about goal-tending and hockey in general.

"zman77", Once again you've chosen to insult instead of stay on topic regarding hockey. Would you like me to sub in for Jordan? Would you kindly provide me with equipment? Perhaps you could also provide me with some emojis to better prepare myself to post insults? This isn't a clutch performance in my opinion. The HUGE save he made in the first was just that...HUGE...but it doesn't dictate a complete clutch performance.

Regarding my knowledge of hockey, yes...I know everything. I know it's played on ice and they use a puck that has a little laser in it so we can see it on TV...right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->