London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
I was really please to see the former Knights back the last two games, the team's play resembled the team we came to know before Christmas. More defensive responsibilities by the players with much less individualism, it was not perfect but it was much better to what we've seen most of the month of February and I also liked their puck control as well. If they can all concentrate on their defensive plays first they can beat all the best of this league, with the goaltending and all that offense on this team (best of the league) their chances are great

Their zone coverage was excellent in neutral zone and so was their plays in the O zones but they faulted a few times in the man coverage in the D zone, this allowed too much time for opposing players to make plays or send dangerous shots on net. How many shots and scoring chances was allowed on net and how many post and crossbar that could have gone in, they need to cut all that down and by staying close to their men in the D zone it should help a great deal. They can pressure them by staying close to their man to cut down their time and space to set up for a shot or make good plays as well as forcing errors, it would cut down the dangerous shots on net. " I know it's the old cliché but it's what makes it work " IMHO

Last edited:

KnightsFan123

Mar 4, 2019
Does anyone know how to download high-quality clips or full OHL games after they have been played? I am trying to put together a few highlight reels for some of the players on the knights.

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
Whispers I am hearing is Dale will join him wherever he goes...Mark as GM and Dale as Head Coach

again...just whispers right now...I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock into it

Not too happy to even entertain the thought. Call me selfish but hope it doesn't happen.... and, you don't just mention things offhand... spidey senses tingling. :popcorn:

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Whispers I am hearing is Dale will join him wherever he goes...Mark as GM and Dale as Head Coach

again...just whispers right now...I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock into it
if anyone can change it they can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad