London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
"zman77", Once again you've chosen to insult instead of stay on topic regarding hockey. Would you like me to sub in for Jordan? Would you kindly provide me with equipment? Perhaps you could also provide me with some emojis to better prepare myself to post insults? This isn't a clutch performance in my opinion. The HUGE save he made in the first was just that...HUGE...but it doesn't dictate a complete clutch performance.

Regarding my knowledge of hockey, yes...I know everything. I know it's played on ice and they use a puck that has a little laser in it so we can see it on TV...right?
You seriously took that post as an insult??? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Londoner Knight

Aug 31, 2016
London Ont
The 1st one nobody stops...and I mean NOBODY. The 2nd went off the post and in. Kooy gave him the post on the angle and the shot hit the % of the metal that will kick the shot directly to the right and in. You may need to stop posting...you really have no clue about the position

Need to stop posting? Sure, when you can provide a mathematical / scientific percentage for the metal that kicked the shot directly in...seeing as that's the basis of your argument. Wow, never seen this much testosterone on a single sports thread in my life! I think everyone needs to hug it out tonight and sing kumbaya.

Reactions: zman77
Need to stop posting? Sure, when you can provide a mathematical / scientific percentage for the metal that kicked the shot directly in...seeing as that's the basis of your argument. Wow, never seen this much testosterone on a single sports thread in my life! I think everyone needs to hug it out tonight and sing kumbaya.
As soon as you start watching the same game as the rest of us..I'll post that mathematical equation

Otto

Maybe now everyone will calm down
Unfortunately the last few weeks have not installed a lot of confidence in me... I'd like to think they can protect a 2 goal lead with less than 10 minutes left but this team has melted down in the past.

If they can play the rest of the game the way they have so far and not take any penalties they should be able to hang on. They have played as a more cohesive unit tonight... stay the course... 1000 points of light.... and keep it up in the playoffs

Reactions: Londoner Knight

hockjock

Oct 4, 2018
Unfortunately the last few weeks have not installed a lot of confidence in me... I'd like to think they can protect a 2 goal lead with less than 10 minutes left but this team has melted down in the past.

If they can play the rest of the game the way they have so far and not take any penalties they should be able to hang on. They have played as a more cohesive unit tonight... stay the course... 1000 points of light.... and keep it up in the playoffs
As I said many posts ago. I have faith in this team but I’m just a young delusional guy!

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
One game doesn’t erase the last month and a half, not even close.

But wayyyy better performance today. Hopefully this is more indicative of how the playoffs will be.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Knights beat Saginaw 5-2

Best of the West

They had to win this game to win top seed
They had to win to send a message to the rest of the league
They had to win to shake off that horrible spell they were in
They had to win because they had to

That's the result of 20 players putting all their minds together "One for all and all for one"

Introducing the 2018-19 new London Knights playoff version

Oh ya, any doubts about Kooy's abilities now ?

Otto

Thank You Jordan Kooy for winning the most important game of the season thus far
Hopefully Kooy is the go to guy in the playoffs... no question he played a big part in the win tonight.

Wouldn't surprise me to see the goalies split time in the first round with the one that plays best being the starter the rest of the way

Knightsrule

Jun 25, 2018
Juniors, not pros, they aren't consistent. Doesn't mean you chase their imperfections, over the projections. Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad