Lock please - players use new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob8hockey*

is it just me or does :stars seem to sneak on at the end of every sim (or beginning before you get on to turn your comp off) and play comps / take losses?

hasnt gotten any points in forever now haha

in any case i'll be around for a bit if :ducks:stars(lol):hawks:wild:sharks:coyotes are around

Dallas hasnt been able to come on for a bit. Hes my neighbour so trust me on that. Plus hes dead last and has no real reasoning to try and move up at this point with like 7 games left.

Leafs For Life*

RAGE... QUIT..! So uh morty I need those 7 goals with 10:25 left in the 3rd LOL :laugh:

Leafs For Life*

Yeah, you have to recreate the game from where you left. You pull your goalie for the 7, then you stand there until there is 10:25 left. The game didn't register since you quit before it was done, an easier solution would've just been t leave your controller for the remainder..

morty

Oct 20, 2013
Oh nm I forgot when chuck did it to me it restarted....fair enough games all yours I just didn't see a point in finishing

Let me know when your on and if I'm around I'll let you go to town. Won't be like chuck and ignore the fact I got pumped and not return msgs. Saying that still got a 2 and1 record against you , u got another couple to go

JaMoney9

Oct 24, 2012
sorry to cbj and edm who msgd me, got my buddies over . wont be playing any tonight, ill play yas tomale

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
RAGE... QUIT..! So uh morty I need those 7 goals with 10:25 left in the 3rd LOL :laugh:

Lol he told the principal already....doesn't he just get the win?

Nm didn't realize it was you....yea won't it just give u the win?

Yeah, you have to recreate the game from where you left. You pull your goalie for the 7, then you stand there until there is 10:25 left. The game didn't register since you quit before it was done, an easier solution would've just been t leave your controller for the remainder..
Hard to watch this display when we have a class act like Whitehh on the sidelines waiting to get in... just saying :sarcasm:

Leafs For Life*

Hard to watch this display when we have a class act like Whitehh on the sidelines waiting to get in... just saying :sarcasm:

With offseason coming, we will clean out a few guys that are inactive. :laugh:

yideboit

Aug 5, 2010
Nashville will be in from 300 pm to 5-530 pm est Sunday hoping to get remaining games in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad