Leafs For Life - LethalSlayers - Edmonton Oilers
bshaw - bshaww - Los Angeles Kings
Jamoney9 - JaMoney9 - Phoenix Coyotes
boltz88 - imTHEslimshady - San Jose Sharks
camwise - WiserC - Vancouver Canucks

Underline=council member

------
Regular Season
- If you are inactive, and 4+ teams need to play you, expect a temporary kick. If you don't join back before the end of the next sim, you're team will probably be available. Best way to avoid being kicked, is to post on the thread that you are online and ready to play.
- You can play team play as long as it's agreed upon by the opposing player.
- If you lose your connection, you must restart the game and resume it at the time it was shut down. All goals are awarded via empty net in the same order they were scored in.
- You can not switch your team.
- You can not choose who you want to play. It doesn't matter if you think they are hard to play against or doing something that you don't like barring it being against the rules, if there is enough proof of this happening you will set your CPU each time you play the GM the next 3 times.

Playoffs
- You must play solo, no team play.
- If you lose your connection in a game, you must restart the game and can only resume it at the time it was shut down. All goals must be awarded via empty net in the same order they were scored in. If it is a 3+ goal game, you must do the same but use the backup for the rest of the game, and the next game.

Offseason/Trading
- No sign-and-trades through free agency. Anyone you sign with an overall of 83 or higher will have a NTC until the Trade Deadline.
- Do not offer 10M+ over your cap in free agency. If you sign enough players to be put 6M+ over the cap, you will be required to give some of the players to the worst roster, choice of who is determined by the rest of the league, not you.
- You can't back out of a deal once you confirm it. That means if a couple of guys say you aren't winning, or if someone offers you a better deal after confirming, you can't back out.
- New GMs must finish their 1st 2 sims fully before being able to trade. Exception: Trade Deadline, but they can only have a maximum of 3 trades.
- You cannot trade a bunch of picks in future years for one or two picks.
- You cannot trade away any pick farther than two years away.
- Any trade involving an 88+ player will be looked at closely, and must be posted on thread with overalls, and potentials at least.
- A trade that is terribly unfair for a certain team will be vetoed, although there will be bad trades and that is at the fault of the losing GM.

Settings & Gameplay
- Waivers: Off
- Injuries: On
- Rules: NHL rules.
- Sims: Advance every Thursday+Sunday.
- Skill Level: All-Star
- Setting: Hardcore Simulation
- Gameplay: Don't use 1 move PLENTY of times.
- You can not constantly hit people away from the play ex 5+ times total or 3 in a row on the same player.
- You can not play keep away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leafs For Life*

EAST | HF | GT Metro. Division | |

large.png
| XXXXX | III Vizion
large.png
| XXXXX | BLaCKBuRN075
large.png
| OPEN | OPEN
large.png
| XXXXX | JAMmer124
large.png
| XXXXX | Ehsian
large.png
| XXXXX | winniecooper70
large.png
| XXXXX | Kamal007
large.png
| XXXXX | Faithful67
- | - | -
Atlantic Division | HF | GT
large.png
| XXXXX | dancee39
large.png
| XXXXX | ChevyWarrior93
large.png
| XXXXX | joestud18
large.png
| XXXXX | BaldMagician
large.png
| XXXXX | I V 3 S x
large.png
| XXXXX | CJ9932
large.png
| XXXXX | BAIKENATOR27
large.png
| XXXXX | dco8993

yideboit

Aug 5, 2010
nashville is on and happy ... so a loss won't tick me off as bad now haha

need pitts and tbay

Last edited:

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
Well made 3 deals today, could stand to make a few more, But I think im done for the night. Deal of the day will be posted tomorrow AM when I get to work again lol.

DogsFan*

Murray (83) can be had for a prospect/pick, looking to get a deal done now since I'm away for a few days after tomorrow.

yideboit

Aug 5, 2010
for someone who hopes for no injuries from his opponent pitts does a lot of running around and late hits himself ;)

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
for someone who hopes for no injuries from his opponent pitts does a lot of running around and late hits himself ;)

Lol, I had your bum players lined up for hits but chose not finish on most of them and what do I get? 2 late hits for injuries. You are a punk. Next time, its gonna be no mercy.

yideboit

Aug 5, 2010
Lol, I had your bum players lined up for hits but chose not finish on most of them and what do I get? 2 late hits for injuries. You are a punk. Next time, its gonna be no mercy.

well ... if its no mercy you want you get no mercy ...

i built/am building this team for grinding!

the first injury was a actually cpu like you allege your penalty for boarding or hitting from behind was ... and the 2nd one i finished a check on your dman because you...not your cpu (and i made sure this time) boarded another player of mine again running from far side of circle in your end ...

believe me when i say 100% i would outhit you in a full game ... I took it easy ... pitts is in the memory bank though :)

ps... last i checked i average over 40 hits per game in vs. play... its what i do ... vs you... i had what :S 20 ?... gl

yideboit

Aug 5, 2010
1) baik (tbay) ... if youre around tonight msg me
2) thanks a lot now i gotta go get myself a baconator

hoping to get a couple more good(ish) picks this year... willing to package a pick of mine with the following players:

B Richards 84 ovr C
Malone 82 ovr LW
Cullen 82 ovr C
J Ericsson 82 ovr D
Hannan 81 ovr D

picks i can offer to move up vary ... multiple 2nd's and 3rd's in the next 2 years ... also willing to use my 1st next year + one of those players to move into the top 10 this year ... and being that i personally am like 0-5-1 since i joined (laughable i know) i'd assume you're safe to think that pick will be at least top 14 next year ... unless my simmed games are essentially all wins haha

pm me before the deadline guys!

Last edited:

yideboit

Aug 5, 2010
question for those returning players from last year..

i was wondering how the draft works... do we have a live draft? :S ... seems that would take ages but i don't know how ea could do it randomized and have it be fair

skacore

Nov 7, 2010

i was wondering how the draft works... do we have a live draft? :S ... seems that would take ages but i don't know how ea could do it randomized and have it be fair

There's a sim window where it lists all the players in the draft, it shows how many *'s their potential is and depending how well you scouted, some of their stats as well... EA sets a recommended list I guess you could call it, then you can alter it accordingly and the draft is automatic when the commish sims, and it just picks the next player available on your list

Leafs For Life*

You make a list of all the draft eligible players (Well EA gives you a basic one with people in roughly their positions where they should be but not exact) and then when I sim, the game picks BPA on each team's list from 1st to last draftee.

^Basically what he said lol

boltz88

Feb 18, 2013
I lost a game that was very surprising i was dominating. Lol game winning goal comes with 40seconds left after my goalie gets pushed but no call then a shot right where my goalie got pushed away from and into the net. Ice tilt much

ChevyWarrior93

Gaudreau-Mony-Hudler
Dec 4, 2012
London, Ontario
I lost a game that was very surprising i was dominating. Lol game winning goal comes with 40seconds left after my goalie gets pushed but no call then a shot right where my goalie got pushed away from and into the net. Ice tilt much

Ill be on tonight after the game, but I will be able to come online anytime tomorrow, I will just keep my eye on the thread and my inbox, so just let me know when you can play

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
Still looking to potentially trade away my 2014 1st round pick (currently 29th in the league with 38 points) and also trading TWD 88 OVR Dustin Byfuglien. PM offers so we can talk. Looking for a top 4 defenseman and also a forward for Byfuglien.

Leafs For Life*

:bruins trade
Caron (76)
5th 2014
5th 2015

:devils for
Lokitotov (78)

LOL I traded for Loki yesterday, done in game haha. Did you forget or something NJD?

Sorry Kovy lol but obviously yours is void.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad