Lock please - players use new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yideboit

Aug 5, 2010
Nashville done for today should be on same time tomorrow .. Almost got a game in haha

DogsFan*

Montreal loses to Detroit CPU.. I need to finish this block and just stop playing for a bit. I've been absolutely terrible lately.

DogsFan*

you got to make them first. Florida wins out they take your spot

Honestly I wouldnt care. I can't play right now so another 4 games makes little to no difference to me. It's funny too because I simmed my game against him last sim, so him having come online (He had 7 games remaining when I checked Thursday) and me playing him and I could have knocked him out then.

Leafs For Life*

Locked into 5th place now!!! Phoenix, Colorado and Calgary, PM me when you want to play, can't play right now though

^Crap wish I could stay on lol

Leafs For Life*

Sorry Calgary I had you mixed up with another team, don't play you.

And I'm gonna set up the waiting list on the OP right now

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
hmm from re-reading the OP it appears the Ducks, Devils and Avalanche are open. is this still the case? anyone nice enough to give me a summary of these teams? i can be on tomorrow to start playing games.

Leafs For Life*

hmm from re-reading the OP it appears the Ducks, Devils and Avalanche are open. is this still the case? anyone nice enough to give me a summary of these teams? i can be on tomorrow to start playing games.

No teams open currently. A decent sized waiting list also

Leafs For Life*

Maccer-whitehh-oilers1084-dav-dustinhynes-shanty-Darcy Tucker

Is the current waiting list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad