Lock please - players use new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafs For Life*

ANYONE WITH 0-1 GP AT 8pm EST ON SUNDAY WOULD PROBABLY BE TEMP BOOTED. THIS IS THE FINAL SIM BEFORE PLAYOFFS, PLEASE TRY TO GET YOUR GAMES IN.

Hooterz

Oct 7, 2013
Ohio
:jets need to play:
:bruins :flames

I will be on after 6 pm est tomorrow. Please PM me if you can (I will get an alert on my phone) or post here and I will check! Let me know if you can play. Sunday I will be available again after 6 pm est. If you can't play me within that time frame, let me know when you can play. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

NazemKadri43

Sep 1, 2010
toronto
Honestly I wouldnt care. I can't play right now so another 4 games makes little to no difference to me. It's funny too because I simmed my game against him last sim, so him having come online (He had 7 games remaining when I checked Thursday) and me playing him and I could have knocked him out then.

You've worked harder for it than I have. I'm more interested in free agency not squeaking into the playoffs

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
:jets need to play:
:bruins :flames

I will be on after 6 pm est tomorrow. Please PM me if you can (I will get an alert on my phone) or post here and I will check! Let me know if you can play. Sunday I will be available again after 6 pm est. If you can't play me within that time frame, let me know when you can play. Thanks guys.

I'll play you then

JaMoney9

Oct 24, 2012
someone come play me, need 2 pts out of 10 to lock up the conference. That being said zetterberg, smith, vermette, burrows and yandle will be taking a break this sim... so LEAVE YOUR GOONS AT HOME

morty

Oct 20, 2013
someone come play me, need 2 pts out of 10 to lock up the conference. That being said zetterberg, smith, vermette, burrows and yandle will be taking a break this sim... so LEAVE YOUR GOONS AT HOME

Your lucky i didn't get a shot at you before playoffs, i will say you did a good job dodging me. Cant fool me with your big talk and cheap suit....you cant compete with my pizazzz on the ice and you know it.

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
Your lucky i didn't get a shot at you before playoffs, i will say you did a good job dodging me. Cant fool me with your big talk and cheap suit....you cant compete with my pizazzz on the ice and you know it.

game?

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton

no reply to pm, no reply to my comment, you dodging? you shook? you better be here when I get back around 3.

morty

Oct 20, 2013
no reply to pm, no reply to my comment, you dodging? you shook? you better be here when I get back around 3.

I don't sit around my xbox all day and hope to get a game there bud sorry. this league is pretty low on my priority list...its further down the list then cracking my stick and im not even close to getting there yet today.

yideboit

Aug 5, 2010
is it just me or does :stars seem to sneak on at the end of every sim (or beginning before you get on to turn your comp off) and play comps / take losses?

hasnt gotten any points in forever now haha

in any case i'll be around for a bit if :ducks:stars(lol):hawks:wild:sharks:coyotes are around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad