Liverpool up for sale

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
So the takeaway should be what? No to Dubai?
It’s a mess. The takeaway is it’s a mess.

SOS is a supporters union that is allowed access to FSG so they actually have some word, but this statement, while (probably) good intentioned comes off really bad too. I don’t think SOS is helping things here; all they are doing is diluting the pool of more possible buyers

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
A.k.a we didn’t get any offers we liked so we are holding. Deal with it

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
A.k.a we didn’t get any offers we liked so we are holding. Deal with it

They will get investment and re-invest it in their other projects like NBA. Horrible owners but they are good at making ROI and maximize their sporting assets.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
They will get investment and re-invest it in their other projects like NBA. Horrible owners but they are good at making ROI and maximize their sporting assets.
They should be chased out of Liverpool. The super league debacle should have been it really

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
They should be chased out of Liverpool. The super league debacle should have been it really
To be fair their business model might work in the short term. I just cannot believe it is sustainable unless the league implement a salary cap. Which might take another decade.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
That was stupid.

But. No. Just no.

They’re not the best owners, but they won shit. Without looting a middle eastern country to do it

Shows how far out of touch they are with the fanbase, unforgivable. They won shit because they hired good people, which I guess they should get some credit for. It was never sustainable in the long run though

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
FYI John Henry is using the exact fans words to the letter to describe his Red Sox ownership

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
They’ve won in multiple sports. Hiring good people. So yes, they’re out of touch, but they can get it done. I think a lot of clubs would rip your arm off for a swap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad