OT 19/3: Live Sports. ESPN+ Originals. The Exclusive Home of the Complete 30 for 30 Library. Exclusive Articles and Tools. Top Leagues and Tournaments.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Biden is making the wonder flower in the new Mario game into a Schedule III drug.

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Marvel Snap is a legitimately good game, and completely viable to play without ever spending money. It's on mobile and PC.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
When I was driving earlier, I saw both a firetruck and an ambulance with their sirens going within a few minutes of each other.

A few seconds later, the emergency alert test went off on my phone...

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I finally caved in and paid that dumb $12 dollars to become a sponsor for a year. I get that the site needs to run somehow, but surely there are more attractive ways to make people pay than make the site unusable for everyone else.

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
I finally caved in and paid that dumb $12 dollars to become a sponsor for a year. I get that the site needs to run somehow, but surely there are more attractive ways to make people pay than make the site unusable for everyone else.
So… are you saying that the stimulating, insightful, and mind blowing content that frequently exists on our forum doesn’t automatically compel you to dive right into your wallet and shell out 12 big ones?

Geez, what more can I do?

I can come by and clean your gutters
I can hand-wash your vehicle(s)
Walk your pets
Change your children’s grades

Those 4 alone are worth 12 duckets!

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
So… are you saying that the stimulating, insightful, and mind blowing content that frequently exists on our forum doesn’t automatically compel you to dive right into your wallet and shell out 12 big ones?

Geez, what more can I do?

I can come by and clean your gutters
I can hand-wash your vehicle(s)
Walk your pets
Change your children’s grades

Those 4 alone are worth 12 duckets!
I just wanted to view threads without having to refresh them 7 times because someone wants to tell me they really value my privacy.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Ha! This place looks a lot different than I remember it. Who all is still around these days?
We have a ton of 10+ year accounts. It's probably the majority of us. I don't want to leave anyone out, but if you read the threads, you can see who has posted recently.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Ha! This place looks a lot different than I remember it. Who all is still around these days?

I was that
I just wanted to view threads without having to refresh them 7 times because someone wants to tell me they really value my privacy.
I usually use my phone on here and my favorite is when the ads just start taking the sides of the screen and suddenly disappear and reappear like they're breathing in and out. Also the video advertisement of a realty site for apartments and houses no one can afford and the people were dressed up like trolls and spoke like someone was choking them or something.

I have nearly given in about 30 times

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
So I just went and renewed my mortgage. After my first 5 year term, I'm now paying more than my first 5 years. Absolute f***ery. Buy a property they said, it'll build you equity they said. Well I did build the equity, but man it sucks for the renewal. At least the saving grace is that we got 1% off the rate because my wife works for the bank. But I still don't have to like it.

SemireliableSource

Liter-a-cola
Sep 30, 2006
HSV
Renewal? Do you mean refinance? Yeah, rates are shit right now. I wish the market would pick up because, as a Processor, I'm not closing as many files as I used to so my commissions haven't been as nice.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017

When GTA 5 came out

- Lecavalier was bought out just a few months ago.
- Stamkos had 208 career goals and hadn't broken his leg
- Johnson and Palat were just about to start their Calder finalist seasons
- We still had Ryan Malone, Teddy Purcell, BJ Crombeen, PC Labrie, Sami Salo, Matt Carle and others on our roster
- We had drafted Drouin a few months ago
- Vlad Namestnikov, Cédric Paquette and Dmitri Kucherov made their NHL debuts the following season
- Tampa played in the Southeast division the previous year

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
First time in like 7 years I won't get box seats for the Canucks Tampa game. Looks like the discounted box I used to get isn't available anymore and some other corporate entity took it over. On the upside me and my buddy might be on screen this year since we are sitting lower bowl on the side the Bolts shoot twice.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I posted in the Bally thread, but if you're looking to get a streaming service, today would be one of the best days.

Hulu $1/mo
Hulu & Disney+ $3/mo
Peacock $2/mo or $20/year
Max $3/mo (6 months)
Paramount+ essentials $2/mo (3 months)

Max offers the NHL on TNT for free until the end of February. The Lightning are scheduled for a game or two around then, so you won't need to miss out.

Live sports are on Paramount (NFL) and Peacock (soccer, Olympics, Notre Dame hockey)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad