Post-Game Talk: Little Caesars Cardboard Discs @ 2 Amys Puttanesca, 7:07PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
While I do agree I will not judge until he has played in the playoffs.

I learned my lesson with Devante Smith-Pelley.

while I get your point, I’m not sure that’s a good strategy when your at the deadline and trying to get your playoff roster set. I would give him until then, we’re in no danger with him here to not make it so give him and Jensen a legitimate shot.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Panik hasn't had a great start true, but a shootout type of breakaway still is only successful less than 50% of the time. Cant really be hard on him there. At least he made it happen.

Reactions: Pomee

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
while I get your point, I’m not sure that’s a good strategy when your at the deadline and trying to get your playoff roster set. I would give him until then, we’re in no danger with him here to not make it so give him and Jensen a legitimate shot.

DSP had all of his goals and points by the trade deadline in 2018, he went 24 pointless games to end the season. He then scored a goal in game one of the playoffs. Who knows what can happen?

If Panik needs to be benched then so be it but I doubt he will be traded anytime soon with the Caps cap situation.

Last edited:

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
DSP had all of his goals and points by the trade deadline in 2018, he went 24 pointless games to end the season. He then scored a goal in game one of the playoffs. Who knows what can happen?

If Panik needs to be benched then so be it but I doubt he will be traded anytime soon with the Caps cap situation.

not calling for that, but if he isn’t playing well I assume he won’t in the playoffs too. Just the most likely scenario

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Why if Detroit playing this way and so rushed. So much more game left.

caps are for sure going to get a odd man rush here soon with this style. Not smart by Detroit. Any turnover they do is going to cost them if they don’t tie this up with this style...

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
not calling for that, but if he isn’t playing well I assume he won’t in the playoffs too. Just the most likely scenario

Different coach so I have no idea, but if DSP made the cut after how he played Panik probably will as well.

Personally you can put Stephenson and Panik on nacho duty for awhile but you need someone to come up who can do something.

Reactions: Corby78

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Is it just me or does the backstrom elf look really creepy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad