Post-Game Talk: Little Caesars Cardboard Discs @ 2 Amys Puttanesca, 7:07PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
Can't decide who I hate on this team more Jensen or Panik. 5 million of dead presidents down the drain. Watching them trying to play is just plain frustrating.
It has to be Panik. Jensen can at least skate himself out of trouble on occasion. I’ve yet to see a positive attribute be displayed consistently by Panik.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Is it me or are a lot of Kneeing caused by the player being hit *****ing out on a hit and causing the knee contact?
No you're right, in 2019 kneeing is usually called when the hitter has the guy lined up from 10 meters out and doesn't make any move, the recipient tries to bail and typically catches a knee, refs still call it every time though.

Real kneeing penalties almost always get a call for DoPs.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
It has to be Panik. Jensen can at least skate himself out of trouble on occasion. I’ve yet to see a positive attribute be displayed consistently by Panik.
Jensen is one of the softest creatures in a hockey uniform I have ever seen in my entire life. Soft as a butter under pressure. You can bet all the money you have and even some you don't that if he's behind his own net or somewhere near the boards with a guy on him a giveaway is coming.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Amazing the Caps are where they are in the standings consider the number of calls against them + posts hit.
We're barely top 10 in PIMA which is impressive given how physical our team is (7th in hits per game).

I feel like if you wanted to claim we're unfairly penalized you have a lot of other/better years to use.

Reactions: peterthegreat12

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
This is basically a repeat of the Caps effort level in the NYR game right now, except that the Rangers can score.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
They're pinching in way too deep on this PP, this is prime Ovechkin territory, no idea why we insist on feeding it across the crease.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Lot of new PP wrinkles, players and different set plays this game. Experimenting? Looks good getting good looks close up to the net

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
Ovie, really? The deke, swirl around the net, and finish. I would not have expected him to successfully complete that sequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad