Prospect Info: Linus Ullmark (2012, 163rd) – '15-16: Buffalo #35 (NHL)Recalled 4/9/16

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Ullmark's crossing the pond this year to play in Rochester, but has a ways to go in his rehab from off-season hip surgery. He's currently training with Ovik in Sweden. Further, here's the scouting blurb from Ullmark's EP bio to reboot his prospect info thread:
A conservative, yet athletic, reactionary-type goalie who plays in a positional style most closely linked to the modern battle-fly. Doesn't get rattled, doesn't take risks, and gets the job done in pressure situations. Possesses very good rebound control. (Curtis Joe, EP 2015)

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I'm really excited to see how he does this year. Is there a time table for when he'll be back on the ice?

OcAirlines

Jul 18, 2009
One of my favorite prospects so far, the injury/surgery sure is concerning though especially with him having to get accustomed to a new league, wouldn't be surprised if it's gonna be a rather rough transition for Ullmark.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I'm really excited to see how he does this year. Is there a time table for when he'll be back on the ice?

The last I saw, it was being hypothesized that Ullmark may not play in Rochester until the New Year. I don't know if that's accurate or if the timetable has changed, but that's the last I read.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
I'm pretty sure Murray gave him a 6-month timeline, so around Thanksgiving we should be hearing more, as Ullmark only hit the ice for the first time like three weeks ago.

ForsakenSabre

Save Us MIttelstadt
Jan 31, 2013
Buffalo
He healed really fast right? I thought i had read that he wouldn't be game ready until December possibly. Great news though

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Wow thats amazing. Hope he runs away with the starting job. I know that would make everyone happen about our future at G.

Castrophy

Feb 26, 2015
Oswego, NY
Excited for his start tonight. Two years ago the kid was the best goalie in the SHL. Hopefully he can pick up his form in Rochester.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad