Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Lines at practice today. Liking it.

Jurco, Dats, Tatar
Abs, Z, Cole
Weiss, Sheehan, Nyquist
Miller, Glendening, Anderson
Exactly what I expected. I also like those lines. Jurco makes sense to play Helm's role on that top line, hopefully he grabs the opportunity to play with some more skilled players.
2nd line is not the most skilled but could work well.

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013

Jurco, Dats, Tatar
Abs, Z, Cole
Weiss, Sheehan, Nyquist

Really glad to see Weiss off the 4th and with good linemates. He played so well with Sheahan let's hope that stays.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009

Jurco, Dats, Tatar
Abs, Z, Cole
Weiss, Sheehan, Nyquist

I like em too. Would rather Pulks over Andersson but whatever.

Jurco better get her going while he's playing with possession monsters Datsyuk and Tatar. Top line minutes come with responsibilities and expectations. Time to step up. Hopefully Nyquist can kickstart his ES scoring on the third line with Sheahan and Weiss.

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
I hope Jurco gets a shot with Datsyuk and Tatar and grabs his slice of cheese as Babs would say. He has been looking better lately and its time for him to start putting more pucks on net. The PP lines look lethal and hopefully Zidlicky can excel at the top of the umbrella right from the start. Not sure how often he has actually played there.

danincanada

Feb 11, 2008
I hope Jurco gets a shot with Datsyuk and Tatar and grabs his slice of cheese as Babs would say. He has been looking better lately and its time for him to start putting more pucks on net. The PP lines look lethal and hopefully Zidlicky can excel at the top of the umbrella right from the start. Not sure how often he has actually played there.

I'd like to see Jurco excel with Datsyuk while Helm is out, too. He looks slippery and quick and we know he has great hands. Just hasn't translated into much offense yet.

Zidlicky put up 42 points, including 8 PP goals, a couple seasons ago. With his RHS he could make our 2nd PP unit that much more lethal. Exciting stuff.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Haven't been this excited for the next game in a while. Can't wait. Against a solid opponent too.

last_sd

Jun 9, 2007

Guess Joker is still in, my mistake.

Let's see what Jurco can do on top line until Helm is back.
Why is Andersson centering that line?
Isn't Glendening our best FO player?

Those pp units are awesome

I would've thought Cole would be net front on one of the units, but I guess he is more of a crash the net type not a screen type.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: