Waived: Lilja

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
It would not surprise me one bit.

My first reaction when i saw this thread.

suicide-booth.jpg

Last edited:

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
cavtrooper-70332-albums-misc-3673-picture-mother-god-super-troopers-26648.jpg

:cry: This one better not happen, will make my disappointing anything but Samuelsson going into the off-season not even the worst thing Holland did this year. I have never thought much of Lilja as a hockey player and that was before all the injuries.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
This one better not happen, will make my disappointing anything but Samuelsson going into the off-season not even the worst thing Holland did this year. I have never thought much of Lilja as a hockey player and that was before all the injuries.

But we need a defensive defenceman. :naughty: I've heard someone like Brian Lashoff isn't anything special.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
But we need a defensive defenceman. :naughty: I've heard someone like Brian Lashoff isn't anything special.

Lilja is a stay at home pk d-man luckily not right handed otherwise he fits what has been said over and over.

Yup and I don't think Lashoff is anything special, although without a doubt he is one of our more improved players this year down on the farm. In that I no longer wonder why he is in the lineup for Grand Rapids and could see him being an AHL captain or #6/7 for a little while in the league. Maybe he keeps on improving, but I don't like comparing him to the former top 5 pick and old #23 on the Wings. That is unlikely to ever happen and he isn't all that close to him even in terms of Stuart's disappointing season last year much less the good Stuart I think a lot of people are hoping for when they throw that out there.

crashman

Waive Colaiacovo and claim Lilja. It's a lateral move, but it would save the team a little on the cap next season.

Not happening, just a thought.

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
Somebody needs to lock Kenny in a room with no phone right now!

God I hope we don't claim him

Put that phone down Kenny!

quiz-jackson.jpg

cavtrooper-70332-albums-misc-3673-picture-mother-god-super-troopers-26648.jpg

:cry: This one better not happen, will make my disappointing anything but Samuelsson going into the off-season not even the worst thing Holland did this year. I have never thought much of Lilja as a hockey player and that was before all the injuries.

No chance, right? Guys? No chance, right guys?

Fugu would be thrilled if
lilly_pads_IMG_9528-772158.jpg
came back

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad