GDT: LIII | "The 'Boms Are Back In Town" | Oilers vs. Hawks | 2.5.19 | 7:00PM | SN-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
Yet you can see why Hitch is doing it with our three centers each on one line, all Looch has to do is extend the cycle and screen the goalie and McDavid and Rattie will have scoring chances.

Despite this fanbase man crush about the rush, realize Lucic was never a rush player. Plus once you get one chance off the rush, do you really want to turn around and go back the other way? Cycling and crashing the net extends offensive sorties.

Besides, none of our other wingers save Chiasson has put the puck in the net with any regularity. Not like we’re flush with sharpshooters or anything.
Lucic is a useless player. 4th liner/AHK guy with the leagues best player. Doesn't make sense. Hope Hitch is not back next year.

Last edited:

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
The Klef is back, guaranteed win night!
And he can do this great finger trick now since Puju hit him!

1010.jpg

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Klefbom is back finally? This games worth a watch. Hopefully he doesn’t play too gingerly.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
When you think your audio is bad but it's just Gene being a tool

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Deciding between this and the American State of the Union address.

Don’t know which will be more bull**** to watch.

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Gene just epitomizes what a joke this franchise is. I swear, the day we get rid of this hack is when this team turns a corner and wins a cup.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
They get rid of the hipster anthem singer?
Listening on ched at work.

Because he at one time had a beard? Or is he wearing Converse with his suit and they just don't pan down far enough more me to see them on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad