Ligue 1 2020-2021

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
He does play. And he scored a very nice goal 5 minutes ago.
Should have seen red a minute ago though (only got a yellow).

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
He does play. And he scored a very nice goal 5 minutes ago.
Should have seen red a minute ago though (only got a yellow).
Oh I thought he lost his spot before his injury. In the games I seen he’s too reckless, remind me of Otamendi.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
OM's week's not over.
Lots, LOTS of rumors of a Saudia Arabian Prince buying OM and the Velodrome.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
And the rumor (and that is bad for OM haters like me) is that Campos would take over the sporting side.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
After 45 minutes, Saliba and Todibo have been excellent on both sides of the pitch.
Nice finally showing some of that untapped potential.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
First time of the season Nice didn't concede a goal at home.
Todibo/Saliba in a 4-4-2 looked very good.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Tino Kadewere is having an incredible season. Not only does he lead Lyon in G+A (non penalties), but he has turned Lyon's season around when Garcia decided to put him on a wing. His play has opened up the field for Depay and Toko Ekambi who are having their best season statistically since Kadewere is starting at inside winger.
Even more than stats, he plays smart, makes the right decisions and is always dangerous through his movement, dribbling and passing. And of course his deadly shooting (he doesn't shoot a lot but always puts the ball on target).
He's also 4th in headers won on his team (behind the 3 CBs obviously)

Reactions: AB13

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Kadewere was a good but not great striker in the swedish league a few years ago, what has happened? Happy about his unexpected explosion into a star, was maybe my favorite player at Djurgården.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Kadewere was a good but not great striker in the swedish league a few years ago, what has happened? Happy about his unexpected explosion into a star, was maybe my favorite player at Djurgården.
He was very well coached at Le Havre really.
I loved what I saw from him with Le Havre and drafted him in my keeper league for the minimum bid. Can't say I'm disappointed :D

Reactions: AB13

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
He was very well coached at Le Havre really.
I loved what I saw from him with Le Havre and drafted him in my keeper league for the minimum bid. Can't say I'm disappointed :D
Evilo and a keeper league with players in the French league is unfair.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Evilo and a keeper league with players in the French league is unfair.
I have lots of competition !
I got beaten to Cherki, Saliba, Mbappe, Camavinga, etc...

Though I did get Fofana, Simakan, Caqueret, Mejbri, Lihadji, Gouiri, Lafont, Diop, Disasi, F. Mendy, Celik, Dubois, Y. Fofana, Nkunku, Fekir, Lemar, O. Dembele, Bamba, Kadewere, Ndombele, P. Gueye, and others, most of them on minimum bids.
I waited a window too long for Cherki, Saliba and Camavinga. Cherki got taken way too early to my liking, Saliba after 10 L1 games and Camavinga was my priority pick but I waited another window because I was short on space. Turns out he blew out before the next window and I got beaten by a HUGE bid.
Mbappe was out of reach financially.

Reactions: Gecklund

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Damn, OM are lucky. Payet just got a red card against PSG (fully deserved) and now he'll miss a few games and the coaches won't have to explain why he's not starting.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
What was Mbappe's speed during his sprint form the edge of PSG's penalty area to score at the other end? He didn't even seem to be breathing heavily after that run.

Otherwise some sloppy passes and wrong decisions from him. And maybe Neymar was still hang over after his birthday party, not his best performance. At least he must have felt a bit satisfied inside after being involved in the situation Alvaro hurt himself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad