Ligue 1 2020-2021

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Ferhat with 1 goal and 1 assist vs Monaco

Boudaoui had a good game with Nice, I hope he'll keep improving, he certainly has the right attitude

A future NT midfield of Bennacer, Boudaoui and Boulaya omg omg omg omg omg

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
When Domenech was named as Nantes coach, it was outrageous.
Now he's fired after 7 (winless) games. Surely, someone made a bet :laugh:

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
SLIMANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I'm sorry for the spamming , I just get excited when my boys do something

Reactions: Evilo

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Very good game for Saliba/Todibo again. With Badaoui at 6, those 3 get along well and complement each other. Rest of the Nice team wasn't good enough and a weak PSG managed to win thanks in part to Icardi's brilliance.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Mbappe got through the game without secret agent Todibo injuring him. Comparing how PSG did today vis-a-vis Barcelona (Marquinhos mistake etc.) it looks gloomy for the Parisians. Verratti playing is a must.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yes our Barca friends don't understand it but PSG has been awful this year. And to count out their best player and third best attacker is too much for a team that has zero cushion in terms of playing quality.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yes our Barca friends don't understand it but PSG has been awful this year. And to count out their best player and third best attacker is too much for a team that has zero cushion in terms of playing quality.
But you’re looking at it from just one side. Also I find this argument to be pretty weird. “My team sucks more” both are walking wounded and both are far from their best. We see Tuesday.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
But you’re looking at it from just one side. Also I find this argument to be pretty weird. “My team sucks more” both are walking wounded and both are far from their best. We see Tuesday.
Thing is Barca is getting results lately.
PSG isn't.
They've been disastrous all year.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Watched the Marseille game and Kamara was impressive again. Not a defensive midfielder in this game any more, but all-action box-to-box player, even an attacking midfielder a lot. He should attract even more interest from a lot of clubs. Good plays from others too, Thauvin, Payet and even Germain, who I usually find useless. Don't remember ever seen this Tunisian Khaoui before, but he did well also.

Kalimuendo showed good moves in his short cameo and has done well while on loan at Lens. Even if he never gets a starting spot at PSG, he looks well on his way to have a good career somewhere.

Khaoui with two goals tonight, his first ones for Marseille. Mandanda was pretty shaky, could have conceded more. Nice could have used Todibo and Saliba, who couldn't play in this game.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Boudaoui is playing well right now.
I was looking at the Juve game more so I can't really tell for this one in particular.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad