Ligue 1 2018/19

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yes, they do... from the stands.
There the guy told him from 10 centimeters.

Can't believe people would wet their pants about it. This is a non event.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Anyway, very happy for Rennes !
They've been on the rise since their young coach has taken over. They need some help at the back this summer and Stephan still has some progress to do (see Arsenal return game), but they clearly have a nice foundation.
Winning yesterday despite being almost ran out of the pitch in the first half is something to be proud of.

Reactions: gary69

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
If he was spit on or if there was a racial slur, it’s somewhat understandable. If it was just because of a taunt and insults, it’s definitely a big deal.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
If he was spit on or if there was a racial slur, it’s somewhat understandable. If it was just because of a taunt and insults, it’s definitely a big deal.
Guy insulted every PSG player that went up. Per the video behind him.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Haha, no teeth? Hitting?
Lol wet pants for not even a slap.

Besides you've been insulting everyone's intelligence for years and nobody's hit you.
Don't worry you're safe.
Just like that "supporter" you'll survive.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I don’t really think there’s much in the Neymar incident but it sounds bad and I think he will be suspended for a couple games.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Marseille trailing at home at the moment, if they miss out on Europe, Garcia will surely be sacked.

Monaco has been dragged back to relegation fight, especially ifthey don't win away against Rennes on Wednesday.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Garcia will probably be sacked anyway.
They lost at home to Nantes and can say goodbye to Europe. Top 4 will qualify with Rennes and Strasbourg already through. This means St Etienne and Lyon will battle for 3rd and 4th, Lille and PSG to CL.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Read that Neymar is facing a 5 to 8 game ban for the incident with the fan. Not sure if it's true but I don't think it hurts PSG that much either way; they're pretty far ahead of their competitors domestically at this point.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I like the fact basically every current and former player, be it from Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux and all are supporting him and claiming the fan shouldn't be allowed to insult every player like this.
Di Meco said all PSG players should have hit the guy :laugh:

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Sorry but the guy cannot go and hit a fan, as a professional he has to set an example, suspend him 5 games and he will learn the lesson.

How many games has been Mbappe suspended? That tackle deserves way more than just the next game

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Mbappe will be suspended and rightfully so.

I suggest that if Neymar gets banned, the fan shouldn't be allowed in a stadium again.
You can't go around and insult everyone withotu consequences. As all the pundits and players have said (and some aren't Neymar fans by any means), it is beyond amazing that Neymar gets blamed for doing what everyone would do in the street.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010

I suggest that if Neymar gets banned, the fan shouldn't be allowed in a stadium again.
You can't go around and insult everyone withotu consequences. As all the pundits and players have said (and some aren't Neymar fans by any means), it is beyond amazing that Neymar gets blamed for doing what everyone would do in the street.
Unless it's self defence there's punishment for 'doing what everyone would do in the street' also. In society they expect people to be mature enough to not let words cause them to be violent. He's not a child, and as mentioned he's a professional that is held to an even higher standard of conduct.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

I would be cool with that, certain people shouldn't be allowed in anyways

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Why wouldn’t the fan be allowed back? Did he strike a player? Soccer fans have long been targeting rival players and as long as it isn’t racist/homophobic, it’s all good.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Why wouldn’t the fan be allowed back? Did he strike a player? Soccer fans have long been targeting rival players and as long as it isn’t racist/homophobic, it’s all good.
All good? Seriously? He insulted every PSG player that went up the steps.
How about some education?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
And meanwhile PSG just lost again, at Montpellier this time.
4 losses in 5 games... Crisis mode on :popcorn:
Blanc got fired after sweeping everything and losing to City in the CL QF. He had also just extended his contract.
Here PSG are struggling to close out the league, lost both domestic cups.

I believe Tuchel is a good coach, but clearly, the team is going down the drain right now. Or it's just another step in his struggle with Antero Henrique.

Nasser (or his boss) have to make some choices at some point.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00