Ligue 1 2018/19

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
:facepalm:
Nasser and Campos had a verbal fight at halftime of the Lille/PSG blowout.
That could stop there.

But today, we learnt that Nasser didn't know who Campos was. I mean SERIOUSLY? The best sporting director in Ligue 1 (world football?). The best scout in the business, and he DOESN'T KNOW HIM???

I can't even wrap my head around it.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
PSG losing again. And they lost.

It absolutely won't happen, but nothing would make me happier than Lille somehow coming back and winning the League. They'd have to win out and PSG would have to lose out, or get one draw. It'd be fun though.

Last edited:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah, but it won't happen.
No Mbappe this time. PSG had two professionnal field players on the bench.

Lille deserves a whole lot, but since one single point is enough for PSG, that won't happen.

Bures Elbow

Nov 2, 2013
Hey Evilo, how has Rafeal Leao been for Lille? He was really impressive breaking through for Sporting last season. Also I'm so happy for Fonte to leave China and revive his career captaining Lille to second in the league!

Reactions: Gecklund

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Hey Evilo, how has Rafeal Leao been for Lille? He was really impressive breaking through for Sporting last season. Also I'm so happy for Fonte to leave China and revive his career captaining Lille to second in the league!
He's been very very good, showing lots of potential.
Fonte has been rock steady as well.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Lol what a coincidence, yesterday I played with PSG against Monaco on FIFA - without knowing they were playing each other this weekend.
I won 3-0, with a Mbappe hat trick
The final score of the real match was 3-1 with a Mbappe hat trick

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
And Mbappe reaches 30 goals despite not playing striker in the first half of the season (and not shooting penalty when Cavani or Neymar play). He's on an absolute tear.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Rennes beats PSG in the Cup final :D what a shitty season for Paris

Mbappe with another red card as well for a pretty disgusting foul

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
Mbappe with leg breaking tackle, Neymar punching a fan and president refusing to shake hand. There is something very rotten about that club.

Aside from the sheik monies? It's refreshing to see PSG fail even domestically tho,

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Mbappe with leg breaking tackle, Neymar punching a fan and president refusing to shake hand. There is something very rotten about that club.
:facepalm:
Mbappe, no question his foul was beyond ridiculous.
Neymar got insulted, Nasser taunted.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Opposing fans curse, insult and taunt players constantly. It comes with having success. Neymar will be punished for it and rightfully so. Can't believe anyone defending his actions.. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->