Pre-Game Talk: Lightning strikes tonight, 7:30 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
“If you a coach 5 million that means you have to take $5 million away from the roster”
- Eugene Melnyk

*hires the cheapest coach and is at the bottom of league spending anyways*
GM as well very likely.. Dorion has a dream job and as a GM a dream opportunity to rebuild a team.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I hope we don’t trade him now. He’s useful for our cause.

What's the cause though? I was happy with the tank seeing as I was sure we'd be keeping the likes of Hoff, EK, Duch and Stone around, so we'd possibly be adding another elite player to the core without too much suffering, but what's the point of tanking now? Possibly adding a Svechnikov to a "post clearout" team wouldn't exactly do much of anything imo. Even Dahlin wouldn't do much if you lose EK in the process.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
So, Boro was the one that pinched, and hoffman covered from him, allowing the pass to go through him, and not covering his man at the same time

I think Ceci was barking at Hoffman that he created the lane by chasing the puck rather than keeping his coverage.

lol was there really people blaming Ceci on that play?

Reactions: Newgates59

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Ryan Dzingel is the modern Russ Courtnall. Tons of speed, a breakaway every other game, no finish.

If Dzingel had Michel Goulet’s hands he’d score 60 a season

Reactions: topshelf15

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
That little play to start the 3rd.. that's what i like about Chabot. He blocs the opponent of entering easily.

Shoulder to shoulder. Not overly hard, but he play physical.

That the little detail i want to see more for all our dman. But they don't all have hia skating.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
7RvpEt8.jpg

Every GM: "Hello Dorion, I heard Karlsson was on the market!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad