All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
TBL0222-CTC-SensEventImages-1200x500.jpg

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Karlsson goes back to retrieve a puck in the third period, game tied 3-3. Yzerman tips his hat at Hedman who then gives a nod to Karlsson. 65 rips his #throwbackthursday jersey off for a white lightning uniform that was underneath the whole time. He picks up the puck and wires it past a bamboozled Craig Anderson on a breakaway. Karlsson puts his hands in the air right in front of the goalie and whispers so only he can hear: "Melnyk sends his regards".

The 8,000 fans (who's fault this is btw) in attendance begin to riot. Tossing jerseys, bobble heads, beer cans and human feces onto the ice. The game ends in pandemonium. It spills into the wasteland of Cyclone Taylor, cars begin role playing Twisted metal. Pedestrians line the street, unconscious... Maybe worse.

The roadwarriors make their way to the 417 and start torching everything they can on the way to the heart of the city. Crazy horse falls to ash, Ikea kindles up with cheap furniture and can be seen from space, the Ottawa U engineering building becomes a massive pressure cooker.

The rowdy fanatics make their way to parliament and use the undying centennial flame to burn down the whole thing starting at the west block. All of Canada now has no central government. The country is lawless and is soon consumed by the madness. Some survive on the coasts and up north. Everyone left living lays low in the wilds of the former Canadian forests, mountain and tundra... except for the roving pack of Sens Fanatics who kill anyone on sight.

Trump builds a wall on the northern border abandoning his xenophobic southern wall to face the real threat. He orders tactical nukes to be dropped... meanwhile Karlsson lifts his Stanley Cup on a beach in South Florida and smiles. He eats his meatballs out of the 100 year old mug and strokes his waxy moustache.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Wonder what other assets we would have to give up to take our Captain off of our hands for absolutely nothing...or so the "experts" would have you believe. Hurry up and end this nightmare of a season!

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Dont forget Boro , with his 2 years ago comments, could be behind all of this
When Melnyk assured him EK would be traded he started playing like a top 4

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Yzerman: "Pierre, why did you claim Dumont? What was the point of that?"

Dorion: "Guy called all the shots this season."

Yzerman: "???"

Dorion: "I know, but you also took Didomenico from us."

Y: That's because you took Dumont.

D: But I got Dido back!

Y: And I got Dumont back!

D: So we accomplished nothing?

Y: I guess

D: Can I get a high five and a hug? It's been months since I got either of those...

Y: Sure, but only if you trade Karlsson to me tonight.

D: For a high five AND a hug?

Y: sure

D: DEAL!

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Karlsson goes back to retrieve a puck in the third period, game tied 3-3. Yzerman tips his hat at Hedman who then gives a nod to Karlsson. 65 rips his #throwbackthursday jersey off for a white lightning uniform that was underneath the whole time. He picks up the puck and wires it past a bamboozled Craig Anderson on a breakaway. Karlsson puts his hands in the air right in front of the goalie and whispers so only he can hear: "Melnyk sends his regards".

The 8,000 fans (who's fault this is btw) in attendance begin to riot. Tossing jerseys, bobble heads, beer cans and human feces onto the ice. The game ends in pandemonium. It spills into the wasteland of Cyclone Taylor, cars begin role playing Twisted metal. Pedestrians line the street, unconscious... Maybe worse.

The roadwarriors make their way to the 417 and start torching everything they can on the way to the heart of the city. Crazy horse falls to ash, Ikea kindles up with cheap furniture and can be seen from space, the Ottawa U engineering building becomes a massive pressure cooker.

The rowdy fanatics make their way to parliament and use the undying centennial flame to burn down the whole thing starting at the west block. All of Canada now has no central government. The country is lawless and is soon consumed by the madness. Some survive on the coasts and up north. Everyone left living lays low in the wilds of the former Canadian forests, mountain and tundra... except for the roving pack of Sens Fanatics who kill anyone on sight.

Trump builds a wall on the northern border abandoning his xenophobic southern wall to face the real threat. He orders tactical nukes to be dropped... meanwhile Karlsson lifts his Stanley Cup on a beach in South Florida and smiles. He eats his meatballs out of the 100 year old mug and strokes his waxy moustache.

Tampa gets a penalty for too many men.

Reactions: Alex1234

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire
Erik Karlsson has betrayed the Ottawa Senators, he is the third defenseman! Probably the lowest shot ever given to professional hockey!

giphy.gif

nwo-ZdCOiJdrmi2w8

With Melnyk running the show he'll probably limit the budget for the betrayal to "Finger poke of doom" levels. Then have all the concessions that get thrown onto the ice mopped up and re-sold at the game Saturday. That's shrewd business-ing.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Yzerman: "Pierre, why did you claim Dumont? What was the point of that?"

Dorion: "Guy called all the shots this season."

Yzerman: "???"

Dorion: "I know, but you also took Didomenico from us."

Y: That's because you took Dumont.

D: But I got Dido back!

Y: And I got Dumont back!

D: So we accomplished nothing?

Y: I guess

D: Can I get a high five and a hug? It's been months since I got either of those...

Y: Sure, but only if you trade Karlsson to me tonight.

D: For a high five AND a hug?

Y: sure

D: DEAL!

I like it but you fogot the stuffed crazy bread

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Duchene was just before games vs AVS
Phaneuf was during the game

I see EK putting a Bolts jersey for the post-game

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Can someone toss a jersey with Melnyks name on the ice?

I'll honestly pay for one (a fake tho, I'm not giving any money to Melnyk)

I can't toss it myself as I don't live in Ottawa.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Can someone toss a jersey with Melnyks name on the ice?

I'll honestly pay for one (a fake tho, I'm not giving any money to Melnyk)

I can't toss it myself as I don't live in Ottawa.

That's actually a good idea.

What's the worst that can happen is it a fine and a ban or just a ban. I'll be fine doing it if Karlsson actually leaves.

I'm not joking I'll 100% pay for the custom jersey and 100 level ticket I just don't want to risk anything that might affect my criminal history or employment

Reactions: Lana Del Rey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->