Pre-Game Talk: Lightning strikes tonight, 7:30 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Not a bad game. Too many breakdowns and Tbay capitalized where as we didn't, but we hung in with a good team.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Another fun game in which we lose. That's like, four in a row.

Too bad starting monday a lot of these guys won't be here.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Karlsson needs 2 points against Philly on Saturday to finish his Sens career with 500.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Brass definitely rebounded from last season, ever since the playoffs. Other than that wicked stretch where the whole team played like dog **** and other (more normal) cold streaks here and there, he’s now on pace for 50+ points.

He has 1 less point than all of last season in 22 less games, has 4 more goals than all last season already. Should be one of our 20 goal scorers along with Hoffman, Stone and Dzingel.

I’d much rather trade Pageau... more replaceable and his role can be filled internally.

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
We are currently trying to trade a better player than Dahlen will be for at least 4 more years, to save money. We traded Zibanejad to save money, we are trying to trade our best sniper to save money.

The result of trading turris away will leave because we are trying to save money instead of compete. We brought in Gaborik to save 3 million.

A high pick will change Nothing.

This organizations done.

I disagree, we just need a tad more talent. With new youth blood coming in next season and a quality player from this years draft we could definitely be placed in a playoff spot next season

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Another fun game in which we lose. That's like, four in a row.

Too bad starting monday a lot of these guys won't be here.

Aside from Oduya, Paajarvi and Shore, I wonder more if Dorion will get fleeced if he trades anyone from the top 9 just to save some cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad