Post-Game Talk: Lightning Monday night 7:30 pm

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Duclair showed some of what coaches don’t like about him... he was hounding that puck so aggressively that his man was able to get away from him

I love the passion but he has to reign it in. On a successful team that is the type of play that can really frustrate. One of the first times I’ve not liked his play since he came over though, I think he is gonna he so good

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
It is time to start calling picks like that consistently.

They happen all the time.
Problem wasn't so much that he set a pick, it's that he really leaned in and knocked him over. Tkachuk needs to be in the way not put him on his ass when setting a pick

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Problem wasn't so much that he set a pick, it's that he really leaned in and knocked him over. Tkachuk needs to be in the way not put him on his ass when setting a pick

I think i was referring more to the pick by Tampa. I mean i think i was. Kind of drunk right now. So i don't remember. lol

Tkachuks pick was super obvious, but most picks are subtle.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I think i was referring more to the pick by Tampa. I mean i think i was. Kind of drunk right now. So i don't remember. lol

Tkachuks pick was super obvious, but most picks are subtle.
My bad... I think I paused my feed and was about a min behind.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
My bad... I think I paused my feed and was about a min behind.

Ya, a lot of players get away with picks.

The reason why Tkachuk got called was that it was so obvious imo.

Tampas pick was more of the ones that go by unnoticed a lot.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I really like Wolanin on the PP. However, I do not like Demelo on the PP. Surely we have better options.

I also wonder if Tierney or Ryan will produce a single point for the rest of the year.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
ezgif-5-aa157e63037a.gif

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
On quick view the 4th Tampa breakaway goal sure looked offside. Would love to see an overhead view. Too bad we don't get more of those on the replays. The long camera angle can be deceiving.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I forgot about the game and I am pretty drunk but we got to within one in the third against the best team in the League and our line up is barely NHL-worthy.

Not bad!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad