0.png
vs :bolts

:oops: 2nd last home game!

:nhl

Last edited:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Lets give the lighting a hard game, so MTL can win next night against them, so columbus can miss playoffs.... so we can get a higher draft pick.... because we have their draft pick.

Reactions: CTC

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Lets give the lighting a hard game, so MTL can win next night against them, so columbus can miss playoffs.... so we can get a higher draft pick.... because we have their draft pick.

Think you can put a fork in the Habs' playoff chances. They're done.

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
How many peeps do you think will show up to see the best team in hockey tomorrow night? Definetely going to be there to see some serious talent.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Maybe they'll rest their star players?

Lol jk we're gonna get Falcon Punched
TangibleSophisticatedGreatwhiteshark-small.gif
Eh. Tampa hasn't been sharp. Game literally means nothing. Hedman likely not playing and Domingue is out. There's a chance you play Pasquale if TB is set on getting Vasy some rest.

Just don't hurt anyone and let Kucherov get some points and we can be cool with whatever besides that.

Brannstorm

Feb 15, 2016
Ottawa
Eh. Tampa hasn't been sharp. Game literally means nothing. Hedman likely not playing and Domingue is out. There's a chance you play Pasquale if TB is set on getting Vasy some rest.

Just don't hurt anyone and let Kucherov get some points and we can be cool with whatever besides that.
I want 2 points, and Chucky gets 2 goals.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
I dunno. The difference between 15th and 17th pick is marginal and if Jackets win a round in playoffs they might re-sign Duchene giving us another 1st. If they go into Conference finals though that would suck.

Reactions: Deku

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
That's probably what's best but I'm still ok with seeing Montreal miss the playoffs by 1 point even if it means we get a slightly worse draft pick.

Reactions: Sun God Nika

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
That's probably what's best but I'm still ok with seeing Montreal miss the playoffs by 1 point even if it means we get a slightly worse draft pick.

If they miss the playoffs by 1 point, that OT loss in October against Ottawa where they blew multiple leads is even more awesome.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Seeing Colorado miss by a point after losing one of their games against Ottawa would be kind of nice too, although I think they'll likely beat out the Yotes.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Excited to see this tonight, not in my usual seats but in the lower bowl. Like to get a good look at Kucherov.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
"It's going to be a tough one for sure," Duclair said. "We saw that the last time we went to Tampa because they just have so much firepower throughout their whole line-up. We're going to have to have another good showing, pay attention to our coverages in the defensive zone and play them hard if we want to have some success tonight."

---

No line rushes this morning at today's optional skate so here's how the lines and pairings looked against Toronto:
Smith - Pageau - Ryan
Tkachuk - White - Gibbons
Balcers - Tierney - Veronneau
Duclair - Lindberg - Paajarvi

Chabot - DeMelo
Wolanin - Ceci
Harpur - Jaros

Boro was skating this morning.

Game Day Notes: Sens vs. Lightning

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I wonder why they keep placing Duclair on the 4th line when he is clearly capable of scoring & should be playing with Tkachuk & White instead of Gibbons playing there, in a meaningless game for Ott. Gibbons is a UFA & probably won't be back after the season is over, makes no sense, unless it's their way of keeping his production down so he won't be able to ask for too much more money to re-sign. EM at it again?

Reactions: Alf Silfversson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad