GDT: Lightning II

Status
Not open for further replies.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Can someone gif that line change where the Leafs see a 3 on 1 and decide to get off the ice.

How dumb do you have to be...like holy ****.
a clear example of how this team has ZERO urgency. They could've got back in the game there

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Can't remember what the video is called but Alex is on the street and a guy walks by and gives him the finger. Watching Alex Jones run may be the funniest thing I've seen all year.

I liked him calling himself Pejorative Slured on Rogan, that was hilarious

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON

ElbowLander

Jan 12, 2018
This team is a bunch of quitters.

Been watching since 1990. Dont even know why. Its time to invest my time in other things. This team knew they needed a rhd d and did nothing at the deadline. Babcock does the same things over and over hoping for a different result. This team would rather have tea and crumpets than play hard and physical.

They dont care why should i

Reactions: ToMaLe and Al14

LEBOOM

Mar 10, 2019
Reactions: ToneDog

Socreges

Oct 10, 2013
:handclap:Proud of the boys tonight! Father told me the toughest game is always the first one back from the west coast trip and he said it was exacerbated because the Leafs are ravaged by the flu! Hyman almost didn't play, Kapanen missed and Auston and Mitch were heard coughing and wheezing very loudly in the dressing room! All that and keeping the score respectable against the #1 team in the league you can't ask for more!!
Then Father said, and this made me tear up, "Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us!"
Best is yet to come for the Leafs!!!!!

:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad