GDT: Lightning II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Gribble

Feb 9, 2019
I dont disagree. The team needs more "balance". Tampa took a few years to get there even with a mature core. The Leafs likely need the same. Speed and skill is great until you play heavy teams. Tampa isn't heavy but they adapt to it pretty well. The Leafs currently just arent that type of team.
Agreed. Although, at times this season I've wondered what this team would look like if Julien was the coach. Habs aren't really a "heavy" team either, but grind out wins. It's weird, one would think with Babock here, that grinding out wins wouldn't be a problem, the team would grind the first couple of years, but now that's disappeared, so maybe the players really have started to tune Babock out (it's obvious with Matthews IMO).

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
:handclap:Proud of the boys tonight! Father told me the toughest game is always the first one back from the west coast trip and he said it was exacerbated because the Leafs are ravaged by the flu! Hyman almost didn't play, Kapanen missed and Auston and Mitch were heard coughing and wheezing very loudly in the dressing room! All that and keeping the score respectable against the #1 team in the league you can't ask for more!!
Then Father said, and this made me tear up, "Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us!"
Best is yet to come for the Leafs!!!!!

:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

are you serious?

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
He's Kinda well known :) I know who Selena Gomez is but have never seen a movie with her.

You're still dodging the question. Do you watch it or just hear what the media says about him?
I've seen plenty of him. Not dodging the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->