GDT: Lightning II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
4 games in 6 nights (5 in 8) but bag skate them, seems like a smart thing to do

that's why this doesn't really bug me (that much)

first game back from a road trip. it's usually a stinker for most teams.
I can't comment more than that because i didn't see the game.

lovemyleafs

Jan 23, 2017
Raptors game is even worse than this one if you can believe it...

Getting blown out by ****ing Cleveland loool

lol awful night for toronto

but raps game was a trap game and we were on a back to back. gotta lose to bad teams once in a while

this leafs game was way more important and we completely blew it

Dale Gribble

Feb 9, 2019
Eh, I'm coming around but the anti-Babcock crowd is a tough one to support. They seem to be the types that follow Alex Jones.
Most coaches and players having egos is the only thing I meant by my comment. There's clearly something rotten going on in that dressing room, but I don't think it's just the coach and I don't think it's just the players either. This team isn't built the way Babcock likes his teams, some coaches adapt, some don't. I'm also not a fan of how Dubas is building this team, having skilled players is great, but you need balance, and Dubas seems to think small skill is the only way to go. Are players lack motivation, and seem to give up when things get hard, character flaw I guess, but that's also on Shanahan and Dubas IMO because they built the team. Matthews is reminding me a lot of Eichel this year, plays when he wants to type of thing, so hopefully like Eichel he wakes up sooner rather than later.

TheKule

Jun 3, 2011
Man Leafs are losing 6-1, I wish Orr was on the team to punch some faces, then maybe the team could be losing 6-1 instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad