GDT: Lightning at Rangers Game 7 Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
The most frustrating thing about this game is our effort. The effort was non-existent, and the team deserves to be boo'd for the next 4 months. You can't give this **** effort in a game 7 on home ice. I get that McD's hurt, and i could understand if we lost due to poor defensive play due to awkward line combos or whatever, but the fact we haven't gotten any really superb chances is flat out disgusting, and the team should be ashamed over it.

Hockey Team

Hunger Force
Dec 30, 2009
New York, NY
Lundqvist is the reason we are where we are are...You going to blame him for the Game 5 and Game 7 lack of scoring too?

And if he didn't **** on game 3 we'd be in the SCF.

The team gave him FIVE GOALS and he couldn't get a win in the ECF with that. That's squarely on his shoulders.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Meh it was still a helluva season. PT winners, a lot of goals, great goaltending, beating the Caps and Pens, etc.

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
Stralman really helped Tampa this series by the way.

Tampa is eating up every so puck lol. Either Bishop dives on it or they block every shot.

Terrible style of hockey.

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
Without Hank tonight, the score is 5-0. Period. End of story. We're not where we are right now with Hank. Stop moaning about Talbot. He's a backup. We're out of this series in 4 games with Talbot in net. Hank's a world class goalie. Come on people, appreciate that we have someone like Hank. Appreciate that we're able to watch a guy like him. He can't do it all by himself. He's not a robot. He's an awesome goalie, but awesome goalies can't score goals and they can't stop everything. Be realistic for goodness sakes. This is pathetic what I'm reading. PATHETIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad