GDT: Lightning at Rangers Game 7 Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007
And if he didn't **** on game 3 we'd be in the SCF.

The team gave him FIVE GOALS and he couldn't get a win in the ECF with that. That's squarely on his shoulders.

The team also didn't get him one goal in the last two home games. Complete letdown by a gutless bunch of losers.

MTrangers

Oct 26, 2012
Missoula, MT
No Zucc was too much to overcome with this incarnation of MSL. I must say, this sort of loss hurts me less than if we played a great game and was simply outmatched. That would really make me feel for the guys. We played horribly AND was outmatched and thus didn't deserve it.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
I honestly think this team has a cultural issue. There's no killer instinct, there's no drive to get that 2-0 series lead when starting the series at home. Just pure lack of effort in key games like this. This isn't an AV thing because it happened under Torts as well. I honestly question the leadership of this team all around, from the coaches down to the players themselves. If you're going to lose a game, at least lose a hard fought game. At least lose a game you could feel proud of playing. They should be ashamed by their performance tonight.

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
I'm more pissed off that this scrub Ben Bishop played like crap and gets to go on to the SCF. I hope Chicagp or Anaheim rips his throat out.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Pathetic display at home. Pathetic. The fans don't deserve to watch such a horrendous effort. They all paid serious money to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad