GDT: Lightning at Rangers Game 7 Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
this team will never win a cup, getting back here 3 straight years is almsot impossible. it wears you down season after season

poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
**** lundqvist and his contract. Maybe if we didn't have his overbloated contract we could get some decent offense. This game might not be his fault but game 3 sure as hell was.

Lundqvist is the reason we are where we are are...You going to blame him for the Game 5 and Game 7 lack of scoring too?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007
We can tie this up. We need a little pressure and one goal. Then ride some momentum. I just ask that the Rangers please play a little bit like they don't want to be eliminated.

They have already lost. You can tell by the body language. This kind of effort in a game 7 ECF makes me think this bunch of losers is never winning a cup. They just don't have it.

LongsufferingRangerf

Apr 7, 2015
When Hank single-handedly costs us a game and has consistently let in questionable goals throughout the series, sometimes just plain soft goals that need to be saved 100 times out of 100, yeah, you could lay some blame on him and could argue Talbot would've played better.

being shut out at home for 130+ minutes and counting :help::shakehead

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
I can count our chances in games 5 and 7 on one hand.

No wait, actually I don't need any hands for that. :laughing:

TB was the better team. Tough but the truth.

Xref

Oct 16, 2010
What's all this crap about Stralman? Since when is he Nick Lidstrom?

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
How would Stralman stop a weak ass back hand? I don't understand why you think Stralman makes a world of difference. Would he tell Hank to close his legs?

I think Hank's goal was soft AF, but still I feel Stralman's calming presence and puck possession game would help the team much more than Girardi's neanderthal style of hockey.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
When Hank single-handedly costs us a game and has consistently let in questionable goals throughout the series, sometimes just plain soft goals that need to be saved 100 times out of 100, yeah, you could lay some blame on him and could argue Talbot would've played better.

You seriously think it would have been 0-0 going into the 3rd if Talbot was in net?

God, I love how the haters always just assume that Talbot would make every save that Lundqvist made AND save the ones that Lundqvist lets in.

Unless Talbot can score a goal, it wouldn't make a god damn difference if he was in net tonight.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
You know, its funny how you crawled out of your hole to criticize the second he gave up the 1st goal, but were non-existant the first two periods when Hank stood on his head.

I was at a bar, dude. Sorry that I wasn't posting from my phone in the GDT.

I don't care if he made 150 saves. Letting up that goal was dreadful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad