Post-Game Talk: Lightning at Rangers - Game 7 - Lightning win series 4-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Wish I could say I'm proud of this team but back to back games at home and Ben Bishop isn't even remotely tested in either. It's beyond inexcusable.

Hey, at least we get to watch people blame Lundqvist for not being perfect when none of his teammates even showed up tonight. Lemme guess, that first goal "deflated" the team? Hate to break it to ya but the team didn't seem much into it long before that goal occurred.

*Bob Richards*

Shutout, score 7 goals, shutout again.

Can't make this **** up.

KingStian

Jan 8, 2011
Anybody blaming Lundqvist after the team not scoring in two straight home games are ****ing insane!

Ranger Angst

May 3, 2009
Montreal
So close . I really believed this was the year. I thought they were the best team in the league in the last 25 reg season games & it would carry on..

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007
Failures. Complete and utter failures. Inexcusable and pathetic effort. 2 of the easiest shutouts you'll see. And on home ice. Brings serious doubt to there ability to ever win one.

Marshl

Mar 16, 2015
Well we changed the ending. Drop some dead weight and come back stronger next year!

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
Just a hideous game to watch.

People will complain about this year's team forever and not all the reasoning will be bad, but it's hard to expect another chance to make it right in the ECF/SCF. Making it this far isn't easy and the conference will keep getting deeper.

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
Rangers came out scared. Played too conservative from the first minute. Led to a game where there was zero margin for error. That error was made and they couldn't climb out of the hole it created.

Game 5 was the same crap. They had success playing a physical and aggressive game and they went away from it.

DieByTheShield

Fire AV
Sep 15, 2014
San Diego CA
**** AV. **** Jon Cooper. **** McDonagh. **** MSL. **** Callahan. **** The Triplets three times over. **** Stamkos. **** Sather. **** AV again. **** AV one more time. **** Sather. **** MSL. **** Callahan. Go Ducks.

Rant over. If you will excuse me, I will now burn all of my Rangers jerseys, hats, and shirts, then punch my TV until I die from a massive stressed induced heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad