Post-Game Talk: Lightning at Rangers - Game 7 - Lightning win series 4-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Bad season.

I know people will say that we were above average in the playoffs, better than 25 other teams, won the Presidents Trophy, etc. Who cares. This is our window. Our farm is getting wiped out, so once this is over, the Rangers will go back to the Dark Ages. At least the last time, we had the 1994 Cup to look back at. This time we'll have one SCF win to look back at.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
LOL, ****ing joke.

Oh well expected this team to go out in 2 rounds so I guess that's something. THis team was ****ing garbage compared to last year's team. Absolute ****ing trash.

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
Team needs some real playoff performers on offense. I'm tired of this team always needing to go 7 to win a series. Oh well, time to enjoy the summer.

Bullseyes

Aug 16, 2013
Good season, just a bad game to end it.

Hopefully this is the last game I have to watch of MSL in a Rangers uniform.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Very enjoyable season.
I don't see how AV can be blamed for tonight. It is up to the players.
It did not happen and that is for the players to think about now.

Broadway Brad

Feb 26, 2012
Enough of the window is closing talk. It's so ****ing stupid. We have 2 old players on the entire team and one of them ****ing sucks so much that Borque would've been a better option.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Well, good regular season and then mediocre playoffs.

It's hard to win a game when your offense can't score, your defense can't defend well, and your goalie can't stop a mighty mite's backhand shot.

This was a classic team loss. No one deserves a star and everyone deserves the result.

Very disappointing to see how everyone played tonight from the forwards to the defense to the goalie.

Hell, disappointing to see how the coaches coached, even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad