Recalled/Assigned: Lias Andersson - Part III (Loaned to SHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
So, is the insinuation now that the Rangers made him play through some congenital foot condition or something?

I've been away for a few days.

Zats Muccarello

Grinder
Dec 30, 2010
NYC
What an awful waste of a top 10 draft pick. I just hope the organization can learn from this experience and not repeat the mistake of thinking their scouts know something others don’t. (Kind of like when we selected McIlrath) More often than not you should go BPA.

As for Lias, I hope he finds his way but I also don’t want this organization doing him any favors. He has displayed himself in the absolute worst possible way and has disappointed us all.

Reactions: Entrancemperium

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
had special skates made so he could play with injured feet...did quinn bully him into that decision?

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
can we get a compensation pick from NHL for not revealing a should have been known congenital issue with his feet prior to the draft?

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
If you had told me before this season that Kravtsov would be playing in the VHL and Andersson in Division 2 of Sweden...

He's not playing for them as far as I know. Just practicing with them to exercise. It's a very common thing in Europe for players to practice with teams they have a connection with without actually playing games. It's actually the 4th tier of Swedish hockey. Not sure why they call it division 2. That's confusing

But yeah, both have had horrible starts to their season

Reactions: egelband

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Here was a player who had a decent shot and speed.

Decent shot, fine, decent speed? Naw bruh, never had "decent" speed, never was fast enough.

Good puck skills and hockey IQ.

Good hockey IQ, hell yeah, good puck skills? brother please ...

Had size and was a two way player.

Is supposed to be a two-way player, never had size though ...

Lost confidence in himself and was unable to to take that step back up to playing hockey like he envisioned.

I'll definitely buy the lost confidence part.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
People are stupid as hell. Throws rocks like crazy without knowing any details at all.

Oh yeah, sorry. The Rangers were forcing Andersson to play in skates that didn’t fit him that caused the injury.

In related news the Rangers also forcing Buchnevich to were wrong gloves...

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Oh yeah, sorry. The Rangers were forcing Andersson to play in skates that didn’t fit him that caused the injury.

In related news the Rangers also forcing Buchnevich to were wrong gloves...
And u know thats the reason... because stupid speculation tops fact.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Wait where’s everyone getting his feet issues and custom skates from

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Only Gordie Clark would draft a guy with two Clubbed feet 7th overall

and people think this guy scouts well. the best first round picks recently has been Chris Kreider and Brady Skjei. nothing on them but that is not that impressive for how long Gordie has been here. awful at evaluating talent. if Kreider is the best player drafted in the 1st round since 2006 that is an issue. not counting Chytil, Kakko etc

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
What an awful waste of a top 10 draft pick. I just hope the organization can learn from this experience and not repeat the mistake of thinking their scouts know something others don’t. (Kind of like when we selected McIlrath) More often than not you should go BPA.

As for Lias, I hope he finds his way but I also don’t want this organization doing him any favors. He has displayed himself in the absolute worst possible way and has disappointed us all.
BPA at that pick wasn’t really clear. Lias was ranked pretty well

Reactions: Kupo and UnSandvich

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
and people think this guy scouts well. the best first round picks recently has been Chris Kreider and Brady Skjei. nothing on them but that is not that impressive for how long Gordie has been here. awful at evaluating talent. if Kreider is the best player drafted in the 1st round since 2006 that is an issue. not counting Chytil, Kakko etc

do you know that it's not just Gordie Clark who decides?

Reactions: Kupo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad