Player Discussion Lias Andersson: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawnee Rangers

Jan 10, 2019
Not an attempt at poking holes in your argument, but I just found it funny that you said "... he's still playing with 2 NHL forwards,...", when he's literally playing with an NHL forward and an NHL defenseman :laugh:

lol, true. I thought about that after I wrote it.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
I’d say it teaches us people don’t want to write essays for your approval. You can find all the arguments for Lias to be 2C, with specifics about his play, spread out across these boards since the middle of training camp
It wasnt for my approval I was curious and wanted to have a conversation so piss right off with that stupid comment.

I didn't get annoyed until the answer was telling me I shouldn't even try to discuss hockey. If you don't want to discuss the play on the ice, that's fine, but you're an asshole if you're going to try to shut down a conversation I'm trying to have about hockey on a hockey forum. Act like an asshole and I usually end up being one right back.

Took a break from this page bc of it. I try to do that when this places abject bullshit stupidity frustrates me. Was hoping more than 1 single person had anything to actually contribute. Kudos to @Harbour Dog . He knows how to answer a goddamn hockey question without assuming it's all a giant conspiracy to gain my approval

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Or people do watch and can talk hockey and simply disagree with you about how and why players should be moved around at this early point in the season.

I NEVER said or even implied that i didn't want Lias to move...you know what? Nah. f*** this . If you don't know how to read posts than why am I bothering to read yours?

Edit
It's great when you literally bold what someone says and they reply by saying they didn't say it.

Last edited:

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
I NEVER said or even implied that i didn't want Lias to move...you know what? Nah. **** this . If you don't know how to read posts than why am I bothering to read yours?
I didn’t say you said that. You’re misreading my post while blowing up about thinking I misread yours.

I said we disagree about why players should move - I think it’s okay to justify moving them around based on simply trying combinations that haven’t been tried. You seem to think there should be more detailed reasons to move guys. That’s fine. It doesn’t mean I don’t know what I’m talking about and it doesn’t justify the petty insults.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
And I get NOTHING for this? Not even a like? Man, a week between games has turned this place just plain meanspirited.
No, You get real kudos. Knowing the movie that is Old School like that is fantastic.

Oh, and I promise to withhold any criticism until at least Sunday.

excuse-me-while-i-whip-out-thi.jpg

Unusual Suspect

Aug 22, 2005
Warren County, NJ
Unfortunately, I know the answer because I saw it when I was a senior in High School. My old school is so old that they changed the name a while after I left and then they closed it. My old school is so old it died.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Unfortunately, I know the answer because I saw it when I was a senior in High School. My old school is so old that they changed the name a while after I left and then they closed it. My old school is so old it died.
Still, you know the movie. Which makes you always a young man

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
7 mins today. Well Quinn, you were lying when you said Lias' minutes would stay the same. The only surprising thing about this is that it wasn't even less.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Bottom lines went in a blender at the end of the game. Wonder if we'll see some different combos during practice the next few days.

Reactions: haveandare

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I don't think he's been "noticable" but his numbers are significantly better than last year.

I'd at least play him more than uhhhhhh 5:28 at 5 on 5....

Reactions: UnSandvich

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I don't think he's been "noticable" but his numbers are significantly better than last year.

I'd at least play him more than uhhhhhh 5:28 at 5 on 5....

Can't play him more minutes without taking minutes away from Howden and Strome so that's not happening

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Was moved up to the third line near the end of the game. I wonder if that will remain for the next game.

Doubt it. I'd think it's more likely Howden & Strome switch spots. And Lias continues to play under 10 mins a night

badi

Jan 21, 2008
Just a waste of talent at this point
Why draft him and put him in this position
No reason not to try him at 2 c

Reactions: haveandare
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad