Let's Forget Some Guys

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
cut.jpg
Do you think JR asked him if he wanted to keep the office max pen?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Paul Bissonette and Ryan Whitney for sure.

I wish their careers ended well before they became Penguins, but Whitney’s dumb ass served the purpose of getting Kunitz. Paul is just a waste of life.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Their entire existence bothers me.

Mark Recchi - As the Assistant Coach.

Talk about a passenger on the f***ing team, this asshat comes and made nothing better.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Their entire existence bothers me.

Mark Recchi - As the Assistant Coach.

Talk about a passenger on the f***ing team, this asshat comes and made nothing better.

Recchi in his last stint as a player here was no picnic, either.

Used to be a pretty big Rex fan. Writing was on the wall after he carved out a long career in Philly, though.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Remember when Sutter was tasked with showing a HOF franchise player who has forgotten more about hockey than most will remember "the ropes" at center for like 10+ games while Malkin played wing?

The 5 billion flies that roosted in Mike Johnston's permanently agape mouth remembers.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Paul Bissonette and Ryan Whitney for sure.

I wish their careers ended well before they became Penguins, but Whitney’s dumb ass served the purpose of getting Kunitz. Paul is just a waste of life.

Nah, Whit was good for us until his ankle injury. I do enjoy listening to him act as if he was a major contributor to the 09 Cup, lol.

Remember when Sutter was tasked with showing a HOF franchise player who has forgotten more about hockey than most will remember "the ropes" at center for like 10+ games while Malkin played wing?

The 5 billion flies that roosted in Mike Johnston's permanently agape mouth remembers.

Jesus, YES, let's 100% add Mike Johnston to the list. How could I forget him.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
There was a glitch in NHL 95 for SNES where Barrasso (the only goalie in the game) that would let in every single shot in.

So NHL 95 Snes Barrasso

Mr. T

Feb 15, 2003
Man f*** Mike Johnston. Great hire, JR.

So bizarre that his teams play such an up-tempo, high-scoring system in the WHL and as soon as he got to the NHL he thought: "I'll do the exact opposite of what has brought me success."

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
So bizarre that his teams play such an up-tempo, high-scoring system in the WHL and as soon as he got to the NHL he thought: "I'll do the exact opposite of what has brought me success."

He had a decent start early on when the PP was a ridiculous high percentage..of course it wouldn't last

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Kind of tired of seeing a lot of guys that I liked well enough as players. Caulfield, Bourque, Errey, Recchi etc.

I still like Errey even if he's a goofball. Used to kind of have no use for him... he's grown on me for whatever reason as the years have gone on. Thing about him is when he's actually paying attention and not rambling about something ridiculous he is VERY sharp at breaking down what he's looking at out there and almost always comes to the right conclusion.

If I never had to listen to that lantern-headed, no-talent bitter old meathead Jay Caufield ever again it would be a-OK by me.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Ding, ding, ding!

The hours of reading people thinking they would look great next to Sid or Geno. My oh my.... (I did it too, not pointing fingers here).

Luca Caputi baby, he was the future!

by that token, I think we should add Iginla and Hossa, the latter who didn’t stay long enough...Armstrong, Beau Bennett and everyone else who broke our hearts because they sucked at hockey, snubbed the Pens or were constantly injured.. A pox on you all!

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad