Let’s talk about: Wyatt Johnston

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
He has sick hands and a great shot. Add to that his willingness to drive to the net and his relentless puck pressure and he's a beast in the offensive zone. He and Stankoven were just absurdly smart and quick on Benn's goal last night. His short side goal was beautiful too.

A full season with Stankoven as his linemate is only going to help too.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Whoever is in charge of Dallas' scouting needs a big raise.

HF posters: "Any pick after the top 20 isn't worth much. Chances of that player even being a 4th liner is slim."

Dallas head scout: "Wanna bet?"

Three years ago everyone on HFBoards said Dallas was dog shit at drafting, we would be in the conversation for worst drafting team. I can appreciate a lot of the talent lately but peoples tune changes so fast.

Reactions: Elysian

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Oiler scouting can't hit on a draft pick outside the top 10.
And even then...

Three years ago everyone on HFBoards said Dallas was dog shit at drafting, we would be in the conversation for worst drafting team. I can appreciate a lot of the talent lately but peoples tune changes so fast.
Hockey is a "what have you done for me lately" kind of business, Mr. H.

serp

Jan 17, 2016

Yeah for the first couple years of the Nill tenure the team drafted tons of huge lumberjack-type guys with above average to good skating for their size in the hopes of them figuring out the other parts of playing organized hockey and it pretty much only produced Hintz.

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
20yo 30 goal scorer heading to the playoffs with ZERO pressure on his shoulders. Stars are very blessed. WHEN Stars - Av's happens it's must see tv.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
20yo 30 goal scorer heading to the playoffs with ZERO pressure on his shoulders. Stars are very blessed. WHEN Stars - Av's happens it's must see tv.

Season series between the two teams wrapping up late on Sunday night, in Colorado......Avs going for the season sweep.

After that, seems pretty unlikely Winnipeg leapfrogs both teams for tops in the Central so these two probably won't meet again until the 2nd round.

Reactions: Aurinko

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad