Leon Draisatl - time to prove?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
The points for Leon are nice because he deserves to get some hardware in his cabinet and he likely won't get a better opportunity when McDavid is healthy but he is actually carrying them to wins right now which is soo much more impressive. 3-1 since Connor went down and Leon has been 1st star in 3/4 games (every win). On a brutal Eastern road trip he's outplayed both Barkov and Aho on back to back nights.

Last edited:

DarthProbert

Feb 3, 2015
Another point backhand saucer on the assist on the OT winner.

95 points now. What a game, 3 point night.
And tht's having played pretty much the entire OT, not fresh off the bench. Easily best player in the game today.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Jesus. The fact the Oilers have the two best players in the league is so crazy. No disrespect to Mack, who might be more exciting than Drai. Draisaitl impacts a game more overall.

What a f***ing player. Who would've thought he would be like 15 points ahead in the scoring race with 23 games to play? He has been better than McDavid this year.

Reactions: McFlyingV

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
This will always be known as the thread that triggered Draisaitl's Hart campaign. Troll thread gone bad.

Truthteller

Feb 11, 2020
Jesus. The fact the Oilers have the two best players in the league is so crazy. No disrespect to Mack, who might be more exciting than Drai. Draisaitl impacts a game more overall.
Oilers fans and fans of the other Pacific Division have known, now maybe Eastern fans who are normally in bed when the Oilers play know.
What a ****ing player. Who would've thought he would be like 15 points ahead in the scoring race with 23 games to play? He has been better than McDavid this year.

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
Since being moved off McDavids line to permanent center: 18 games, 12 goals and 34 total points. Almost 20% higher PPG then #2 in the league during that time span. Now, with McDavid out, 4 games, 3 goals, 10 points. Thread.
4 games 11 points. I believe he now has 46 points in 44 games that McDavid has been out of the line up

Reactions: dss97

AegonLeConqueror

Jan 4, 2018
Whoa whoa whoa. I was told Leon can’t carry his own line - I’m sure of it! I even read some per60 stats that dated back to March 3, 2017 at 3:06pm saying that his P1/60 weren’t good!!!

Reactions: Frank Drebin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad