Leon Draisatl - time to prove?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthteller

Feb 11, 2020
Since McDavid has been out Drai has gotten 1st Star twice and 2nd star once in 4 games. McDavid has such a presence he is willing him to produce.

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017

Cup contending Toronto tied with bottom dwelling Oilers in the standings. We have our core locked up (minus Nuge) with some up and coming stud D prospects of our own incoming and a ton of cap space to work with after next season while they are stuck with this team for the foreseeable future. Maybe that's why?

Atleast Generational Matthews is finally gonna break 70 points tho. Don't know about that "Marner is better than Drai" talk now :(

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Guy is pretty good. Definitely proving last year isn't a fluke (his shooting % was very high and while it still is he has compensated with more volume as well).

BakedYams

Jan 14, 2017
Love his chirps and swagger when he's on his game. The team takes their lead from his confidence.

Beukeboom

Apr 1, 2007
He's proving it all right. McDavid's injury might have been a blessing in disguise.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I have lots of crow to eat if only in my own head. I don't think I ever wrote anything on this topic, but I definitely didn't think he was nearly this good on his own.

The guy is on a freaking miracle tear leading this team singlehandedly. There's no pressure for McDavid to come back early that's for sure.

Reactions: Ratatoskr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad