Leon Draisatl - time to prove?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin

Sep 24, 2014
3 weeks isn't going to prove anything. Drai has been great centering his own line for the past little bit but even that is not a huge sample size. If he can keep it up for an 82 game period I believe that will help silence the doubters.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
This OP is about as HF as it gets

He's just looking for Draisaitl to go pointless in one game so he can troll the Oilers.

You can set your watch to him showing up in anything Oilers related to troll.

Hf moderators must think its good for clicks or something.

Reactions: Spoilers and dss97

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
Calling an absolute tear in the coming weeks of Draisaitl. He's done it before and I'm not sure of the team success coming but he'll go(or continue I guess)2ppg. Wouldn't be surprised if they rally around this and hold their own.

Once he does that all the sceptics will scream sample size and the stupidity will continue.

BertMcDrai

Middle old guy loving sports
Nov 26, 2018
I don't think it's a problem for Drai to score...but to win games the whole team needs to step up for McD...but this is really hard to imagine over 3 full weeks...but if we come close to 0.450 hockey would be good...sucks even more that Neal and Nygard are also out atm.

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
Yeah...

The Oilers should just forfeit the next 3 weeks of games.

Drai really can't score at all without McDavid.
He is bar none the worst 50 goal 100 point scorer in NHL history. All of his goals are easy taps into open nets, and all his assists are phantom secondary assists.

Even this year, he's drawing all the easy match-ups which is how he's beating McDavid in the scoring race.

The Oilers should really consider trading Draisaitl away for depth (2x 25 goal scorers)

I would show you a series of strange math of obscure advanced stats and random calculations to show how ineffective Draisaitl really is.

:sarcasm:
Am i doing it right?

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Draisaitl could lead the Oilers to an 10-0-0 record without McDavid and have 28 points over that stretch that there would be people whining that the sample size is too small.

He currently leads the league in scoring, he doesn’t have to do anything other than what he’s already doing.
Auston Matthews and Alex Ovechkin are actually tied for league lead in scoring, Divesaitl is 5th though

ToDavid

Dec 13, 2018
I was a fairly strong doubter but I think he's already proven himself so far this year. I do think his (and the team's) production will take a hit on the power play but I think Draisaitl will keep going at 5v5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad