Player Discussion: Leo Komarov

Konk

Mar 11, 2008
I never would've thought Leo leaving would be so controversial. Damn Islander fans can't ever be happy about anything!!!

Reactions: Throttle

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Leo saved Islanders a good chunk of money agreeing to terminate the contract. He could have been getting 1.875M for dooing nothing, but agreed tuo terminate his contract. He also signed with SKA for 430.000, so he is basically leaving 1M+ on the table.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Leo saved Islanders a good chunk of money agreeing to terminate the contract. He could have been getting 1.875M for dooing nothing, but agreed tuo terminate his contract. He also signed with SKA for 430.000, so he is basically leaving 1M+ on the table.
I need to make some clarification on numbers. As I wrote, 30-40 million rubles should be his BASE salaries. But he can earn the individual & team bonuses as well. Individual bonuse can be max of 20% of his base salary. Team bonus for reaching the Conference Final & beyond is unlimited. And of course, take the Russian taxes into account.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
This is where the Isles will may miss Leo if Casey cannot go tonight. Leo can play 4th line Center in emergency cases. I would guess Parise will be the 4th line C if Casey can't go.

Reactions: MJF

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3